•+, Sapnap

𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗔𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: Based on a clip where he recieves a donation that says "if you plant a sapling with your partner and it becomes your guys' sapling!" and he responds with "awh! thats so cute, im doing that with my wife!"
i originally wrote this on discord 💕
uses of sapnap's real name and sexual jokes
btw yall are like.. 22 or smn idfk and married
( SHE/HER )

YOUR POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm and I slammed my hand on the snooze button. I groaned in frustration as it didn't shut up. I opened my eyes and immediately close them after due to the sunlight glaring into my eyes harshly. I rolled over so that my back faced the window where the sunlight was illuminating. I opened my eyes which was greeted with the wall filled with pictures of me and Nick. I blinked, letting my eyes adjust to the light levels and shifted in the bed so that I laid on my back. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and scrolled through twitter. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist tightly. I looked over to the left of me and saw that Nick had woken up. A soft smile tugged on my lips as he adjusted himself to a more comfortable position. I opened discord and talked to my friends.

timeskip to when nick woke up

I felt Nick start to shift around and looked down at him. He opened his eyes and stared at me for a second. "Mornin' panda, you stay up late editing again?" I asked him. He nodded softly and I frowned.

"Why not do editing once you wake up?" I questioned. "And your sleep is still important." I added, scolding him.

"Nooo.." He grumbled, you could hear is pout. He pulled me closer to him and laid his head on my stomach (lmao no, your not pregnant). I ran my fingers through his hair while I held my phone with my other hand.

"Yess, your sleep is important. I'm sure they'll understand if you change your schedule (not that he had one 💀) for your health." I replied. He shook his head and I laughed a bit. "You are such a big baby!" I chuckled. Nick smirked a bit.

"Why not make another?" He teased. A blush vividly appeared on my face. You slapped the back of his head and he flinched.

"Heyy! What was that for?!" He whined.

"I didn't even hit you that hard my god." I replied sarcastically.

"Yes you did, that hurt." He said.

"Uh huh, okay."

Nick pouted as I laughed and his dramaticness.

timeskip to idk

I took my towel from the bar and dried myself. After drying my hair, I went to my wardrobe and took some sweats and leggings to wear. I ✨flew✨ down the stairs where Nick was watching HxH on the couch. He looked over to me when he noticed me and smiled.

"Hey mamas!" He yelled out to me as I walked over to the kitchen.

"Oh my god Chadnap is back," I mumbled to myself which he seemed to had picked up because he got defensive.