•+, Technoblade

𝗙 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: This takes place after war. You and Techno still live in the cottage but its expanded so that more people can fit because you two have a family now. Just a bunch of fluff (may have a sexual intend but ignore that-)
i too hate kids also but for the sake of the plot-

hera and artemis are the names of your children. (i promise i didnt search up greek names-)

( SHE/HER )

YOUR POV

I made some popcorn over the fireplace while Techno, Artemis, and Hera sat on the couch choosing a movie.

"No! Papa, not Annabell!!" Artemis whined, sounding scared. I laughed a bit. Hera grumbled.

"Fine, fine. What movie do you wanna watch then?" Techno asked her.

"Jurassic Park!" She yelled happily. (i cried when i first watched that movie cause i watched it in 3d 💀).

"We watched Jurassic Park so many times that I could remember it like the back of my hand though!" Hera complained sarcastically. I put the popcorn into a bowl and walked over the couch.

"Okay, okay. Settle down. Uncle Tommy and Tubbo will be here soon." I chuckled while placing the popcorn bowl onto the table.

"Babe help me please- They're fighting over a movie-" Techno begged while Hera and Artemis both looked incredibly offended.

"We are not!!" They both shouted in unison. We both burst out into laughter before we heard a knock at the door.

"Oh, that must be Uncle Tommy and Tubbo! Stay here." I told them, getting up to answer the door. To no surprise, I saw Tommy and Tubbo. Tommy had a big grin and was still significantly tall. Tubbo was a bit short (i shouldnt be talking im 4'4-) as usual and he was smiling wholesomely.

"Hey mama bear, how's the family doing?" Tommy joked. I rolled my eyes playfully and let them in.

"First off, never call me that again. Second of all, they're doing good. Though, Artemis is obsessed with bees and flowers now. Hera has picked up your damn habits." I laughed while leading them over to the living area. Tommy and Tubbo let out a small giggle before being tackled by the children.

"You good boys?" I giggled as I walked over the couch and sat next to Technoblade. Tommy let out a weak "yep-" before laughing hysterically.

"Yeah get him Hera!" Techno cheered, punching the air. Hera started to tickle Tommy more before they both ran out of energy.

"Woo! Blood for blood princess!" I rallied as the three of them walked over.

"There's not enough space on the couch-" Tommy complained in his whiny voice. I was snatched by Technoblade's arms and he propped me up on his lap. I looked at him with a look that both said 'in front of the kids? seriously?' and 'later, technoblade. later.' He looked at me with a smirk.

"Woah woah, hold your horses we're still here!" Tommy scolded as he and Tubbo covered the kids eyes.

"I'm literally older than you Tommy, I don't think you have a say in this." He said, his voice slightly getting raspier and.. um- deep at the end.

"Dear christ- Cover Hera and Artemis' ears." Tommy exaggrated.

"Are we gonna watch the movie or not?" I laughed. Hera and Artemis smiled and ran over. They plopped down next to us. Tommy and Tubbo sat next to each other.