•+, Awesamdude

𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧

[WORD COUNT: 618 ]

Plot: Reader is Dream's twin (younger), while he was in prison, you decided to visit. Sam took you there, or well, met you there to watch over. You and Dream got in argument which led to Sam dragging you out of there.

SHE/HER

YOUR P.O.V

I stood in front of the fairly large prison for a bit before feeling a hand on my shoulder. I swiftly looked around, getting ready to clock them in the face before realizing it was Sam. I relaxed my hands and smiled.

"Hey Sam!" I greeted, trying to sound cheerful. This prison gave off musty and eerily vibes.

"Hey Y/N, are you sure you want to go in?" He asked, sounding concerned. I looked away for a bit. I wanted to see my brother, I cared for him and I understood that he did everything he did for a reason. I bit my lower lip and nodded at Sam. He nodded back and took me inside. He led me to Dream's cell where he left me but watched from afar. I stared at the cell, observing it. It was quite sad, lonely. I felt terrible. I looked at Dream who glanced back at me.

"Dre- Clay."

"Y/N."

My shoulders stiffen as I hear his raspy, stern voice.

"Hey Clay.. I wanted to check on you. So uh, how are you. It seems lonely in there." I questioned, sort of rambling in a nervous state. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Clearly it would be lonely. It's a prison Y/N. Why check on me anyway?" He stated annoyingly but his voice got quieter at the end.

"Clay, you're my brother, my twin, of course I'd check up on you. Our parents may have liked you and Drista better but that doesn't change my opinion on you." I told him. He looked away sheepishly.

"But why..?"

"Cause, you are still family! And I care!"

"You shouldn't. I'm a coldhearted, manipulating bitch."

"That doesn't stop you from me caring about you."

"JUST STOP CARING Y/N! THIS IS WHY OUR PARENTS DIDN'T LIKE YOU, YOU WERE ALWAYS TOO SOFTHEARTED AND ANNOYINGLY SWEET. BEING NICE ALL THE TIME GETS OLD, ALL YOU DID WAS PLAY WHILE ME AND DRISTA TRAINED 24/7!" He shouted at me, it echoed in the quiet prison while I held back tears.

"I.. I just wanted to avoid violence.."

"So did me and Drista but we didn't fucking complain now did we? You did however. Always whining about 'violence isn't the answer' and shit like that!"

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"So did me and Drista but we didn't fucking complain now did we? You did however. Always whining about 'violence isn't the answer' and shit like that!" Clay yelled. Sam, who was in the corner watching, got angrier by the second. Y/N was the sweetest person he knew, besides Niki and Tubbo, she just wanted to check on her brother while he rotted in prison and he just yells at her?! He scowled but refrained for a bit from intervening.

"I just wanted to see you Clay! We haven't spoken properly in months, you were just busy about war and getting the stupid, useless disks!!" She cried, yet again, making Dream huff and look away. Sam, still in the corner, dashed out of the shadows and took Y/N's hand. He glared at Dream before dragging Y/N out.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you visit.." He muttered, still holding the girl's hand.

not me getting lazy- also, SAM LOOKS PRETTYYY-

i need more concepts, i beg- im having writers block