•+, Ghostbur

My Y/N, My Finished Symphony (PT2)

PLOT: After Ghostbur found Y/N's body, he buried the body. He visited her grave everyday, talking to the grave, telling her stories and singing her songs. What he didn't expect was for...
( SHE/HER )

A/N: I have no idea what year this takes place so yh- i made a up a year. before you attack me with my lameass history, its like this current modern thing or whatever but in the 1900s
also,
g/n = ghost name
e.x; ghoulrina (stupid example but i couldnt think of anything else with my name-)

GHOSTBUR'S POV

I sat next to Y/N's grave, leaning against it. I felt salty tears drip down my face. It stung. Both the tears and seeing her grave. The grave had her favorite quote etched on it and some blue which I had placed there. I hummed a little melody, my voice hoarse from not using it for hours on end. The tune was similar to the L'Manburg Anthem. I thought of lyrics in my head.

"My Y/N repeats a few times and then we have verse 1.. (ik its verse 1 then the chorus but leave me be-)." I thought aloud.

The lyrics (inspired by the second version which was after the war):

I heard a girl with h/l (hair length),
A euphoric voice,
A witty girl, smart as hell
Softhearted, thoughtful
Delightful fun
(i dont know what the hell i just wrote but i wrote it)

"Ghostbur..?" I heard a voice soft say. I looked up to see Niki.

"Oh.. hello Niki!" I greeted, trying to sound cheerful. Although, it didn't really work.

"Hello Ghostbur. How are you..? Y/N's death affected everyone in a way.." Niki asked. I looked away and felt a certain pain in my chest.

"If I'm gonna be honest.. I'm.. not well. I don't know what to do Niki-" I interrupted myself by letting out a soft sob. Niki had a look of sympathy on her face and embraced me. Or well, she tried. I'm a ghost for a reason..

"Oh Ghostbur.. I'm sure she would want you to move on and be happy." She told me kindly.

"I just- I just love her a lot and I still do.. Even when I was alive, she-she cared, a lot.."

JANUARY, 13. 1930 [THIRD PERSON, OMNISCIENT]

A boy with grayish white transluscent skin and messy brown hair. He wore a yellow sweater which had a pocket, most likely full of what the boy liked to call 'blue'. He walked -- well, floated -- to a grave.

Y/N L/N

1906 - 1930

" F/Q (favorite quote) "

He smiled weakly as a guitar appeared in his hands. He tuned the guitar to a setting before playing a melody on it. As he sang the lyrics, he stopped himself and looked at the grave upsettingly.

JANUARY, 14. 1930 [FIRST PERSON]

I learned Y/N's favorite song on my guitar. I can see why she liked it, it was an amazing song. The rhythm was nice and the beat complimented it nicely.
(i have no idea where this is going tbh and im writing this-)

POV SWITCH, YOURS

I felt the sun shine into my eyes, waking me up. My body shot up immediately. I shook my head -- which had a massive migrane -- as I looked around. I looked down at myself, I had a bloodstained sweater on with.. Ghostbur's blue in it. My sweatpants also had dried blood on it. My skin looked see-through and a pale gray. My neck felt stiff as fuck so I rubbed the back of it to find an arrow deadass stuck in it.

"What the.." I muttered as I pulled the arrow out with no excruciating pain. I got up and I couldn't feel my legs. I had bruises on them with bits of burns on them as well.

"The hell happened to me..?" I asked myself as I walked over to a tree. I tried --keyword: tried-- to punch the tree but my hand went through it. What the actual fuck. Am.. Am I ghost? My mind went 203892638367 miles a second thinking about what happened to me. I can barely remember my own name.. I heard a branch crunch and turned around. They let out a yelp of fear as they saw me.

"Y-Y/N..?! You died and Ghostbur buried you- You could- but no-" They muttered under their breath, clearly shocked.

"Excuse me.. but who-who are you?" I asked them shyly. They had fluffy brown hair with a striped shirt and a jumpsuit with bees on it. Another person came behind the one with bee jumpsuit. They had blonde, messy hair and a white and red t-shirt with khaki pants. They both stood there in shock.

"WHA- WHAT THE FUCK?" The blonde yelled, jaw glued to the floor.

"Tommy stop! You're gonna scare her!" The brunnette told 'Tommy'. I stared at them both.

"Sorry Tubbo but- Didn't she die? From an arrow with poison?" Tommy said. So that's how I died.. And there was an arrow in my neck but I didn't see poison. Maybe the poison dried up in my skin?

"Um.. Who are you guys..?" I asked, interrupting their conversation. They looked at me for a second before frantically trying to create a sentence.

"Well- You see, uh- You died." He told me

"Yeah well I got that part." I responded

"Oh- Well I'm Tubbo! This is Tommy! Tommy say hi." Tubbo said to Tommy, was it?

"Uhm- Hello, nice to see that you're.. kind of alive?" Tommy greeted while awkwardly waving. I waved back at him, a sudden wave of happiness flowing through me.

"Do- Do you know who Ghostbur is? Like to me, while I was alive? I remember them fondly but I don't know who they are to me." I questioned. Tubbo and Tommy looked at each other again.

-- FLASHBACK #1 --
I cuddled into his soft sweater while he wrapped his arms around me protectively. He gave me eskimo forehead kisses as I slowly started to drift into a sleep.
-- END OF FLASHBACK --

"Is he.. Is he Wilbur? The-the man I loved while I was alive?" I added, my voice became evidently quieter and softer. Tubbo nodded. "Um- Can I- Does.. no um, Can I see him..?" I asked.

~ t/s cause im running out of ideas ❤️

Tubbo and Tommy walked in front of me -- leading me to Ghostbur -- as I followed behind. They took me to an open vacant yet.. filled field. There, I saw someone who looked a bit like me, asleep.

"G-Ghostbur?" I spoke softly, waking the boy up from his slumber. He looked up at me, eyes wide.

"No- Niki this- This isn't funny-" He mumbled, sounding a bit scared.

"I'm sorry but I'm not Niki. My name is [G/N].." I told him, a sympathetic and sad look on my face. As a ghost, I definitely looked lifeless but I have emotions too.

"So.. So you're a ghost now? We can be ghost buddies?!" His mood changed as he started to think positively. I smiled warmly and nodded my head. He got up and hugged me. Him being a fellow ghost meant that he could touch me without his body parts going through me.