•+, Technoblade

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: Geniunely dont know-
( SHE/HER )

I started my stream, logging onto minecraft. The viewers starting pouring in. I was quite popular. Mostly for being good at pvp and building and speedrunning. Many of my viewers called me the female version of Technoblade. I had no idea who that was.

"Hey guys! Welcome back, if you're new hello! My name is Chaosity but you can also call me Y/N!" I greeted. "So how was your guys' day today?" I asked the stream. The chat mainly replied with 'it was fine' or 'it was great'.

"Hii! Mine was fine, how about yours?" The donation read. My eyes wandered to the donation.

"Oh thats nice! My day was okay to be honest." I replied. "Thank you for the donation!". I had no ideas for this stream. "Okay, if you guys wanna join my server I'll put it in the chat!" I told them. Them being the viewers. I copy and pasted the link into the chat and went back to the server. "So stream, who should I pvp today?" I questioned. Most of the time, I challenged someone.

OklismaChh donated 35$.

Technoblade

I looked at the donation. "Who's technoblade and why do you guys think i'm the female version of them often?" I asked, curiously. The chat seemed very shocked.

"The blood god? Well I know who that is." I chuckled.

Technoblade donated 60$

I'm all yours Blood Goddess. Let's see how good you are.

"Ha! We'll see Mr. Blade." I said. Now the chat seemed hyped up.

"I'll dm you on twitter my discord user." I told, now knowing that he was watching. I opened twitter on my phone and searched up his youtube username. I opened his dm and started typing.

This is the beginning of your conversation with Technoblade. (Idk how twitter works dont @ me)

chaositydotcom

Cha0sity#5427

~

"Hallo." His monotonic voice spoke.

"Ello." I replied, trying my best to make my voice expressionless.

"That monotone impression sucked!" He laughed. I chuckled.

"Wow, so much for support." I pouted. "Oh wait, i'm supposed to be challenging you-" I was cut off.

"Whats the plan Blood Goddess? Or, well, not-yet-to-be-Blood-Goddess." He joked. I rolled my eyes even though my face cam wasn't

"Hm, i'm just gonna spawn some weapons and go from there." I stated.

"Alright." He replied. I spawned some weapons and enchantment books. I started to enchant the weapons, making them glow. I also enchanted some armor. I finished enchanting and passed the armor to Techno.

"Wow, these are really op-" He said. I chuckled a bit.

"Of course, if you are as good as everyone says, we'll need it." I simply responded.

"Scared madam?" He chuckled tauntingly. I rolled my eyes again.

"Oh shut up and fight." I told him. And so, he got his sword out, I got my axe out. I didn't give shields because I wanted this to be fast. I swiftly landed easy axe crits. He ran away and ate while I was chasing him. I wonder what this reminds me of...

~

Technoblade was killed by Cha0sify

"Fuck yeah! I own the title now!" I cheered. I heard him chuckle.

"You only won because I let you." He simply stared.

"Pfft- Uh huh, yeah right." I laughed.

He sighed heavily. "Fine. You win Blood Goddess." He confessed.

" He confessed

Meow