•+, BadBoyHalo

𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: You and BadBoyHalo do a baking stream

( SHE/HER )

• On twitter

@badboyhalo
Baking on stream with @y/u/n!
starts in 10 mins, dont miss it! 💕

1.6k Retweets ~ 1.7k Replies ~ 10k Likes

||

@ y/u/n
yep! thats me! we're gonna be baking blueberry muffins!

|||

     @ User7
         LETS GOO I CANT WAIT

• Irl (constantly switches POV)

I read through the comments on our recent tweets. The fans seemed hyped up and excited which made me better than before. "Y/N! We need to be in the kitchen and set up the ingredients!" I heard someone call out. I turned off my phone and grabbed the laptop while dashing to the kitchen. "Hehe, sorry, I got distracted." I huffed out while setting up the laptop. The brunette boy next to me smiled. "It's fine!" He said. "I'm gonna set up the stream real quick." I told him. He gave me a look of approval. I opened the laptop and logged in, going straight to youtube. I clicked 'Start Stream' and titled it, 'Baking with BadBoyHalo! ❤️'

The chat started filling up even though it was still premiering. We were still setting up when the stream started.

"Bad you can't eat the batter raw!" I scolded.

"But why not!!" He whined. I facepalmed.

"Because it has raw eggs and raw eggs are bad for you!" You told him. He looked upset but agreed not to eat the batter. My eyes went to the laptop and noticed that the stream started.

"Oh shit the stream already started-" You were cut off by Bad.

"Language you muffin!" He told you. You smiled and pat his head.

"Hehe, I love you." You mumbled. Bad may or may not have heard you. A blush crept onto his cheeks.

"I love you too.." He softly told you. You blushed out of both embarrassment and love.

"I said that out loud?" I blurted. Bad shook his head. "Oh- Well the stream started. Wait the stream started?!" I said.

The chat:

User102838: Awhhh! Relationship goalss 💕

Cha0s1tn: They're so cute and deserve each other!

I laughed sotfly. "Well hi everyone! Clearly I had not realized it started but yes! You read the title right, i'm baking muffins with this wholesome man. Who's also my wholesome man." You said, greeting the stream. "Okay so where's the recipe card?" I asked Bad.

"Oh it's right here!" He said while pointing to card. I picked up the card and read it.

"So we need to crack the eggs and sift the flour?" I said, unsure of what we were doing.

"Mhm! I'll crack the eggs." He stated.

"Mk, i'll work on the flour then." You said.

As you two were streaming, you flirted and cracked jokes.
~
"Finally! Now we just need the frosting-" You sighed. Flour was all over you in specs, Bad had batter on him.
~
Ding! I took the mittens instantly and walked to the oven. I took out the muffins and set them aside. "Bad, do we have the frosting pipe?" I asked. He looked a but guilty.

"Oops..." He muttered. I giggled.

"It's fine, we'll just slap the frosting on with a spatula." I stated while smiling like an idiot.

You hummed while whipping the frosting onto the muffins. Bad stared at the girl, admiring her.

"You sing really nice!" He said, smiling. The girl's cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"T-Thanks.." She thanked flusteredly. The boy just smiled and started to help with the frosting.

~

The two had finally finished the muffins (MUFFINS HAVE FROSTING NOW). They cheered but also huffed at their complishment.

"Well, taste test?" One asked. The other nodded. They both took a muffin and ate one. Bad's eyes lit up.

"Wohh, it tastes so good!" He stated. The girl nodded in agreement.

"Who ever guesses the number in my head we'll invite you to our house and give you a muffin." She said.

"Wait wha-" He sputtered out.

The chat filled with numbers.

"Alright, I saw someone say the number. Uh who was it- Oh! Mtchohhtie18 Congrats!" She announced

Im sorry but this photo 😭😭😭