•+, Wilbur

𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗦

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: You and Wilbur have dropped hints that you were dating but no one seemed to pick up on it. So you two decide to do a qna stream and see if anyone asked if you were actually dating.
( SHE/HER )

Me and Wilbur have been dating for a while. About, 6 1/2 months. I always appeared on Wilbur's streams and we flirted often. Our viewers shipped us hardcore. Fanfics, fanart, the whole shabang. We dropped very subtle and obvious hints we were dating. I always steal his sweaters and put them in the background of my face cam. He has souvenirs of me, such as figures. Whenever we're visiting each other on stream, he places his hands on my thighs and drew little shapes. I didn't do much, I just cuddled with him often.

~

He started up the stream. "3-2-1, aand we're live! Hello chat!" He spoke, his hand on my thigh. "So, you read the title, we're doing a QnA stream. 'We' being me and Y/N!" He continued. I smiled. "Yep!" I hummed.

A donation popped up. It said, "How did you two first meet?".

I chuckled a bit while reminiscing about our first encounter. "Well Wilbur was drunk as hell, wobbling everywhere. He found everything funny and literally cried on me." I laughed. Wilbur just sat there, flushed. I looked at him, "Pfft- It's okay Wilbur, it was funny." I said while patting his head.

"I remember trying to drive and you stopping me- 'omG nO yoUr goNnA rUn soMebOdY ovEr'" He said while mocking you. You playfully rolled your eyes.

~

"Are you guys actually dating? Like not just for the stream?" The robotic voice said, reading out a donation. I blushed slightly. Wilbur went to one of his drawers and pulled out a sheet of paper. He walked back over to you and gave you the sheet of paper. You looked down at it, it was a drawing of you guys on your first date. You smiled. "So you really did keep it- I looked ugly on that day why'd you do that-" You joked.

"You looked amazing shut up-" He replied.

"Stop telling lies." You responded. He rolled his eyes and sat back down while reaching for your hand.

"Anyways, yes we are actually dating. We started dating maybe.. 5-6 months ago?"

not me getting this out late-

did i get lazy? yes

edit/video isnt mine, i took the video from tiktok and uploaded it to yt so i place there- credits to dremiebabie for creating it