•+, Nihachu

𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: You forgot it was Valentines Day so you quickly got some gifts for your girlfriend, Niki.

( THEY/THEM )

   I heard my dreadful alarm go off, ringing its annoying ringtone. I turned it off and sighed. My eyes still fely heavy. I checked the time, 7:34 AM. I groaned. 3 hours of sleep. 'I still have some time before my meeting.' I thought and set an alarm for 7:50. I laid back down in my bed and shut my eyes. I opened my eyes again and looked my paper cluttered desk, the lamp remained on. I huffed, remembering I thousands of paperwork to do. I still have to stream a little after school too. I picked up my phone and canceled my alarm. I threw my soft blanket aside and lazily got up. I quickly took a shower and did some light eyeliner afterwards. I put some concealer under my eyes as well. I looked myself in the mirror and I looked like a pure mess. I took my phone and checked the time again, 8:14. 'Okay, still enough time.' I said to myself and put it down. I started to clean my messy bed. I quickly opened my computer and logged into the meeting. I looked down in the corner of my screen to check the time. It also said the date underneath. I opened my eyes in shock as I realize what day it is. February 14, Valentines Day. I groaned and put my hands in my hair in frustration. I hadn't bought Niki anything. What a significant other I am. I sighed and turned my camera on. I'll figure this out after this damn meeting.

"Hello head managers, today we need to talk about how to manage taxes."

~{t/s after the meeting}

I left the hell outta there and shut my computer down, i'll do the work later. I went to my wardrobe and put some simple outgoing outfits to go to the store.

(for visual learners:

(i tried my best to look for both male and female 🏃‍♀️💨)

I took keys from the counter and got in my car. I started to drive to the local supermarket (are they called anything different in germany??-).

~{t/s to once you got there, author chan is lazy)

I sighed and fixed my hair after parking the car. I got out and quickly went in, heading towards the chocolates area. Maybe I'll get a stuffed animal too. Yeah, i'll get a stuffed animal. Maybe some flowers too.. I grabbed a large heart shaped box of chocolates and went to the stuffed animal area. I grabbed the nearest plush which was a small dolphin. I went to the flower area and picked an asortment. I felt my phone vibrate, indicating I got a notification. I took it out from my pocket.

╭─────────────────╮

  1 Text from Niki🥺💕

─────────────────

I smiled softly and quickly picked up a rose arrangement. I walked to the counter and opened the notification.

Niki🥺💕

Hey n/n! Happy Valentines

Day love!

You

Awh, Happy Valentines

Day to you too dear! ❤️

I closed my phone, still have a small smile on my face and put the stuff on the conveyer thing. (geniunely dont know what its called 🏃‍♀️💨). I took my card from my phone case (yk, those fancy ass phone cases with a wallet built in?) and gave it to the cashier person. They swiped the card and did some keypad number voodoo and gave the card back. I thanked them and grabbed the bags and held the roses in another.

agghhh im so sorry for not updating! i've been a bit caught up with school