💦Mission💦- D.J.S.

Rogue's POV
I'm sitting in Chemistry right now and Mr. Smith is droning in and on about Organic Chemistry. I do not need to know about hydrocarbons to become a stripper. I look around the classroom at the other kids who look equally bored. But my eyes stop on one person, Daniel Seavey.

Daniel is the so called 'fuck boy' of the school. I do not know nor care how many pussies that dudes been in. All I care about is that all the girls say he is a good fuck. If I sound like a fuck girl, you will have to excuse me because that is what I am.

Most people don't agree with it. But hey I'm not hurting anyone. The boys that I sleep with know that I get that bread, get that head then leave. Anyways back to Daniel, despite us being the fuck people (is that a thing!!!) of the school we have never slept with each other. But that's going to change today.

As the bell rings I am taken out of my reverie and I have decided that I am going to sleep with Daniel... today. I walk out of class and look at my outfit, I am in our school's uniform that comprises of a knee-length dark blue checkered shirt, a white short sleeved shirt with the school's crest, a dark blue blazer, blue and black striped tie, white knee high socks and black Converse. Obviously I got my skirt shortened.

I walk to my next class which is Calculus and I have it with Daniel. I walk to my seat and find him already in his chair looking as fuckable as ever. The teacher walks in and starts teaching about derivatives of some shit like that. I turn to look at Daniel and he is playing with his pencil while looking out the window. I put my hand on his thigh and his head shoots in my direction.

Ignoring his sudden movement I continue to move my hand up until I get to the slow forming bulge in his pants. I palm him through his pants and look up at him. He raised his eyebrow but doesn't say a word, so I take that as a signal to continue. I slowly unzip his pants and take out his dick. And jeez Louise was that thing huge anyway, I start to stroke him slowly, teasing him and trying to get a reaction.
He looks down at me a growls slowly, "Baby girl you started this and if you know what's best for you, you are going to speed up."

That one sentence gave me chills in all the right places. I speed up my motions, when I see he's about to cum, I take my hand away and whisper, "If you wanna finish this you know where to find me." His eyes are glazed over and a dark stormy blue. "You'll regret this you little slut!" He growls causing me to get more and more needy.

The bell rings and I walk out of class, on my way to the library because I have a free period. As I am walking to the library, I am pulled back by my hair and dragged into an empty classroom with the lights off. "H-hello!" I call out cautiously. "So kitten you thought you could tease daddy like that and walk free." He says chuckling, while walking around me.

I hear his voice in my right ear, "Get on your fucking knees before I make you!" I immediately drop to my knees as I hear his belt buckle and zipper. He drags the tip of his dick over my lips before roughly pushing it into my mouth. "That's it baby. That's what this mouth is for." He snarls. He starts face fucking me and I can feel the head of his dick sliding down my throat. I begin to choke as he goes deeper and tears flow down my face. His moans become louder and louder as he nears his high. "I'm gonna cum in your pretty mouth and you're gonna swallow it all. Okay slut."

Just after he says that he lets out a deep groan and I feel his warm cum fill my mouth. He takes his dick out of my mouth and looks down at me. I open my mouth showing that I swallowed it all. "Good little dick sucker!" He says. "Now get up and bend over the teacher's table." I walk up to the table and bend over. Because of the shortness of my skirt when I bend it gives a perfect view of my ass.

Next thing I feel a sting and realise that he just spanked me. "Now what do you say when daddy spanks you?" He asks in a mocking voice. "Thank you daddy." I whisper. "I can't hear you!" He says pulling my hair. "Thank you daddy!" I say louder. "Good girl." He roughly pulls down my thong saying, "Aw is someone wet and needs to be fucked?" I whimper in response. "Rest assured you are going to be fucked Rogue. I am going to fuck you so hard your brain will turn to mush."

'Finally' I think to myself. All of a sudden I feel the tip of Daniel's thumb on my clit. "But before  I fuck you senseless. I am going to do exactly what you did to me." He says, an evil undertone in his voice. He slowly starts to rub me in a circular motion. "Please Dani!" I moan. "Who?" He asks going even slower. "Daddy please! I need more!" I cry out. "Fine then" is all I hear before he slams two of his fingers into me.

"FUCKING HELL!" I scream. "Oh does the little whore like to be fingered like this?" He asks thrusting his fingers in and out of my dripping entrance. I moan in response. He slaps my ass, "When I ask you a fucking question I expect an answer." He continues to finger me and I can feel my legs weaken and start to shake. "Daddy may I cum?" I moan out in need of release. "Um... no" he says. He then increase the speed to an ungodly level and I can't help myself, I just let the knot in my stomach unravel.

"No no no sweetheart. Didn't I say you can't cum? Oh well!" He says and slams his length into me. I am in so much pleasure I can't even scream, I just let out a strangled moan. He continue thrusting in and out, moan and groans fill the room. It's a mystery that no one has walked in yet.

He pulls out and I whimper at the loss of friction. "Calm down" he chuckles. He turns me around and places me on the teacher's table. (She is now lying down facing up) He gets my left leg and places it in his shoulder. "Ready?" He asks. Just as I am opening my mouth to respond he pushes into me and hits my g-spot. "OH HOLY FUCK!" I scream. "Found it" he smirks to himself.

He continues pounding into me at that spot making me shake every time he hits it. Then I feel it, the pressure in my lower stomach like a volcano about to erupt. "I'm gonna cum", I manage to choke out. He takes his hand and begins to rub my clit making the sensation stronger. I feel my head start to spin. "Oh fuck!" I moan out as I cum. And then everything's goes black.

When I regain consciousness, I look around and notice I'm in my bed. I sit up wondering what happened. I try to get out of bed but my legs don't budge. Then I remember the encounter I had with Daniel. I reach for my phone and he left a note next to it.

'I told you I would turn you to mush. Brought you home though, wasn't feeling heartless enough to leave you in a classroom covered in cum.
Let's do this again sometime.
~D~'

I would definitely let him hit again. But moving on from him, this Jack kid just transferred to my school and he looks like he can delete your legs (if you know what I mean)...

[Word Count: 1387]

Author's Note
Another one ✌🏾
~🌸Lolo🌸~