Best Friend's Brother- D.J.S.

Emma's POV
I sit on the couch looking around at my friends and the other party goers pass out all around the house. 'Jeez thank the heavens I didn't drink' I think to myself.
"Pfffft lightweights" I hear someone say. I look up and see my best friend's younger brother, Daniel (Daniel is a year younger than Emma). "Oh hi Daniel. Whats up?" I ask smiling at him. "Welllll I over heard you and my sister talking about some things when you were getting ready..." he says looking down. "Okayyy" I say waiting for him to continue.

"And I may or may not have heard you saying your sex life is dryer than Shigaraki's lips." (If you understand this I love you) he says chuckling, "Oh and how you just want someone to completely dominate you and, um what did you say 'make you moan like a slut'. "

I am sitting there with my mouth wide open in complete shock. "I- I- you weren't supposed to hear that!" I stutter out in embarrassment "Oh I'm not done" he says smirking, "you also said you want to be pinned down and fucked senseless. And some weird shit about cobwebs in your vagina. " "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU OVERHEARD-" I yell, standing up.

"Well at first I was just passing by. But it sounded interesting so I decided to stay for more." 'Dear whoever what did I ever do to deserve this. "Now that I think of it you don't look like the submissive type. Cause you're kinda bossy." "Hey! I am not bossy" I huff.

"But I guess that's how it is sometimes" he says. I look at him confused. "You know, someone who is usually bossy may end up being submissive in bed. And someone who is more reserved and quiet, would be more dominant."

"But you're kinda quiet, so does that mean..." I trail off. "I'm dominant? Yes yes I am I guess" he says. We look at each other in silence and then Daniel finally speaks up. "I think that was it." "What was it?" I ask confused (as usual). "A moment. If I said something like 'you wanna see how dominant I can be?' Would that have worked?" He says with a serious look on his face.

I burst out laughing because I simply cannot believe this boy. "Bro I'm your sisters friend!" I say still laughing. "So? If you wanna get fucked rough, I can do that." I look at him in shock, "Please I doubt you could"

"I'm not a kid anymore, I can handle you." He says. "Uh yep of course you can." I say trying not to laugh again. He rolls his eyes, "Okay how about this, I go down on you. If I make you cum, I get to fuck you however I want. Deal?" I think about it for a sec and welp why not. "Okay then" I respond. "Wait really?" He asks in disbelief. "Yeah let's get this over and done with."

No one's POV
Daniel stands up and grabs your hand pulling you up the stairs to his room. You walk in and he lightly pushes you onto his bed. "Relax and let me work my magic" he says as he pushes your dress up, revealing your black lace thong.

He pulls them down with his teeth looking you in the eyes. "Mmh all wet for me huh" he says smirking. "Sh-shut up" you say wondering why you agreed to this. He chuckles at your embarrassment.

Suddenly you feel his finger run up your slit causing you to shiver. He pushes one finger into you earning a small whimper from you. He pushes another finger into you and begins pushing them in and out at a steady pace.

"D-Daniel f-fuck" you moan as he curls his fingers hitting multiple pleasurable spots. "He pulls his fingers out leaving you empty. "I know you are enjoy that baby but I have something even better for you." He says lowing his face to your heat.

Emma's POV
I feel Daniel blow cold air onto my heat making me shiver. "Daniel please" I say not caring how desperate I sound. "Since you asked so nicely-" he says. I feel him lick a strip up my heat. Then he pushes his tongue into my entrance and starts thrusting in.

The most unholy sounds leave my mouth as Daniel continues to eat me out. He then moves to suck on my clit while pushing two fingers into me.

I can feel my release coming and I tighten around his fingers as my moans get louder. "Go on, cum for me Emma" Daniel encourages picking up the pace. Something in me snaps as I feel myself cumming harder than I ever have.

He pulls his fingers out, licking my release of his fingers.

"Oh would you look at that, I made you cum. So now I get to fuck you however I want." Daniel says a hint of sadism in his voice. 'What have I gotten myself into' I think.

Before I can react he flips me over. "Ass up face down" he says spanking me. I let out a moan from the sensation. "Oh this is gonna be fun" I hear him mutter.

Without a warning he slams into me. "Oh fuck Daniel please." I scream. "Not my name babygirl he says still pounding into me. "S-sorry daddy" I stutter. His thrusts hard and fast continuously hitting my g-spot. I'm still sensitive from just cumming and I can feel my next orgasm approaching.

"D-daddy I'm gonna c-" I start. "Don't you fucking dare!" He growls. I do my best to hold it in but the pleasure is why to much and I come undone with a loud whimper.

Daniel's thrusts suddenly stop and I feel a hand wrap around my throat. "Did I say you could come?" He whispers. "N-no" I say, a little scared. "No who?" He snaps thrusting into me sharply. "S-shit no daddy" I moan. "Since you want to be disobedient" he starts trailing off.

He pulls out and flips me onto my back and lifts one of my legs placing onto his shoulder. "Prepare to get fucked stupid" he says, awaking the butterflies in my tummy.

He pushes into me once more and starts off slowly, building up the speed. My mind goes blank and all kinds of sounds spill out of my mouth. I can't control my body as I thrash around grappling handfuls of the comforter.

He uses one of his hands to rub my clit and he continue to thrust at an in humane speed. "Yeah yeah you like that you dumb bitch" he says still going. "I told you I would fuck you stupid and look at you, you can't even form words."

Then it hits me like a hurricane, my body starts shaking and I feel Daniel fill me up, heightening my pleasure. He pulls out leaving me shaking. I'm still trying to collect my thoughts as I feel him get off the bed and I hear the door open and close

'Is he really just gonna leave like that?' I wonder. I hear the door open again and Daniel walks to me with a wet rag and he starts wiping me down. "You did so good" he whispers. "I am so proud of you." He finishes cleaning me off.

He walks out and comes back with his hoodie and shorts for me. Daniel helps me put them on then picks me up and gets into bed, wrapping his arms around me.

I am still out of breath and shaking a little. "It's okay baby" he says, stroking my hair. "You did amazing and don't worry"

[we stan a man who takes aftercare seriously😌]

I drift off to sleep as I hear him say, "I love you Emma"

[Word Count: 1320]

Author's Note
Heyyyy I'm sorry that this took forever to write. I've been unnecessarily lazy these days. But I'll try and write more stories.
Byeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~