💦We fight we break up💦- C.M.B.

Corbyn's POV
I park my car, grab my keys and finally enter my house. God, I cannot wait to see my beautiful girlfriend. I open the doors to my house and call out to my girlfriend, "Honey... I'm home."
No answer. I try again.
"Ida baby?"
No answer.

I sigh and look at the time. It can't be that late, she can't be asleep. What the fuck? It's 2:38 A.M. ?! But-... I'm screwed. I sigh once again.
I take off my shoes and socks, grabbing a beer from the fridge. I am too freaking exhausted to deal with Ida. I love her but shit can be tiring.

I walk to the sofa and sit down and bring my legs to the coffee table. Taking a swig of my beer, I rest my head looking at the ceiling. As I am about to take another sip I notice a silhouette appearing from the hall.

"Corby? What time is it?" She asks rubbing her eyes. Before I can answer she herself glances at the wall clock. Her soft tired expression changes into a hurt angry one. Her eyes widen slightly in anger and I knew I was fucked.
"You're late again? Corbyn I thought we talked about it" Chills went down my spine. 'Corbyn', I was so accustomed to her nicknames I... Oh god, I am screwed.

"Babe-" I begin, but get cut off straight away.
"-I got stuck at work? Is that what you're gonna say?"
I nod. I mean, that is the truth.
"Corbyn I am tired of this." She says with a sigh and brings her hand to her head.
"W-what? You're-you're tired? What...what do you mean?"
"Yes! I am tired of having a relationship where we only see each other for like, 5 minutes a day." She replies not looking at me. I walk towards her, place my beer behind her on the kitchen counter and grab her warm hands, covering them with my cold ones.

"Baby, I don't like it either. But I want you to understand, I don't have much of a choice either."
She opens her mouth to speak but not words leave her mouth. She knows I am right. I know she is right. It's a dead-end.
"Corbyn, I think we need to talk."
NO! Not the talk. I know exactly how this will end.

"Ida no. Wait no! There's no need to break up! We...we can make it work okay? I-I am pretty sure we ca-" I stutter over my own words. She breaks me off by kissing me. Lightly pecking me on the lips, she interrupts me.
"Honey I don't want to break up either, but again, there's not much of a choice. I mean," she sighs, " we are not heading anywhere, we 're...we're wasting time. Maybe work should be our priority right now. Perhaps, this relationship is simply a distraction, you know?"

"NO NO NO! This can't be it. Why don't you understand? You are the best thing that could've ever happen to me. You're far from a distraction to me. Can't you see? Our work is the distraction here!" At this point, I was screaming my love to her.

"WELL CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU? You're the best thing that has ever happened to me too! But if we cannot have each other as our first priority then what kind of relationship is this even? All I am asking for is for you to SHOW me your love!" She screams back at me.

A wave of emotion rushes through my body and all I wanna do is push her body against the wall and show her how much I love her.
"Well if that's what you want baby girl." I walk to her and slam her body against the kitchen counter. I grab her hips and place them on the counter. She moans lightly. But I want more, I want her to scream my name. She grabs my hands and puts them on her waist and places her own in my hair, tugging them, driving me crazy. I groan and feel her smirk into the kiss. She stops what she is doing, breaks the kiss, and gets off the table and gets on her knees, in front of me. Taking my hands again, she brings them into her hair, signalling me to hold them, while she unzips my pants.

Without wasting any time, she drags my pants down with my boxers, showing my erection. Giving me one final look, she takes my length in her mouth. I moan. Beginning slowly, then gaining speed, she bobs her head and gives me pleasure. Throwing my head back in pleasure, she continues pleasuring me. I keep tugging her head into my dick, making her take more and more of me. She gags, and I widen my eyes in pleasure.

"Yes baby girl. Keep going. Oh god take my cock in your throat. Suck on it. Suck till you can't take me anymore."
I talk dirty to her. I look down at her, my mouth agape.
"Touch yourself." At this point, I am panting. She is doing a great job.
I can feel myself getting closer, but not quite there yet. I see her bring her hand to her heat. She rubs herself through her panties, her nightwear. Then, she shoves her hand into her panties and rubs her clit. She moans on my dick and that's it. I can feel myself getting closer to my high. I give her one last tug signalling to her that I am close. And I cum. I see white. Blur. Nothing else. Euphoria. Total euphoria. She swallows my cum, gets up and winks at me.

"If that is what I get for coming home late..."
"Come back early and perhaps you can enjoy the feeling of your cock in me."

And she walks away swaying her hips

Fuck

[Word Count: 992]

Author's Note
Heyyyy people sorry for the long wait I forgot that I have Wattpad 😅. Anyways I have posted a texting video on Instagram that I can't post here for obvious reasons. So if you wanna check it out my Instagram is @smut.dont.we_
Part two of this story will be posted immediately. And I'll also see if I have any other stories that I haven't posted here yet.
~🌸Lolo🌸~