💦Movie date💦- Z.D.H.

Taylor's POV
"Dee, I don't know what to wear. I have a movie date with Zach in an hour!" I complain to my best friend Delaney. "Let me think," she says " Zach likes it when you wear skirts right?" "Yeah..." I say wondering where this is going. "So wear that and go from there." She says. "Dee that's not enough information !" I whine. "I'm sorry I need to babysit my brothers. Pick anything, you look good in all your clothes" Delaney says. "Okay" I say," I'll talk to you later."

I hang up, stand in front of my closet and look at all my clothes. After staring at my clothes for about fifteen minutes, I decide on a maroon and white striped long sleeved shirt and a maroon sexy school girl skirt. I hop into the shower, and use my strawberry scented body wash and shampoo. I get out and see it is already 8:30 pm. "Shit, Zach will be here at 9. I better hurry!" I think to myself. I put on my black lacy underwear set. (you know...just incase😏) I blow dry my hair and decide to leave it in its natural curls. I put on my clothes and do some light make-up with red lip gloss, cause why not?

As I am sliding on my black Doc Martens, I hear the doorbell. I bounce downstairs with my little black backpack and open the door. Zach is standing there looking as handsome as ever in:

 Zach is standing there looking as handsome as ever in:

"Hi Tay!" He says and kisses my forehead. "Hey Z" I respond. "You ready to go?" He inquires. "Yeah, let's go". He grabs my hand and walks me to the passenger seat of his black Jeep. I smile to my self as he opens my door and helps me into the car, when I am seated he closes my door then rushes to the driver's side and gets in. When he starts the car, "Invitation" begins to play. "Real smooth, Herron, real smooth." He chuckles and rests his hand on my thigh as he always does when he drives, so I thought nothing of it. But then he starts tracing circles on my thigh, which sends shivers down my spine and turns me on a little. I look up at him and he is concentrated on the road, so I don't think he noticed what he was doing.

We finally arrive at the cinema, Zach buys us one large popcorn, a pack of skittles for me, a soda for me and water for himself. We settle into the cinema room at the very back. There aren't that many people there,so the three rows in front of us are vacant. The movie started and about thirty minutes in a sex scene came on, and I notice Zach kept shifting in his seat.

I asked him if he was alright and he responded in the affirmative. About five minutes later he puts his hand on my thigh and begins tracing circles again. He does this for two minutes slowly raising his hand, by this time my underwear is completely soaked. "Zach... what are you doing?" I manage to whisper. "Well baby girl, if you're going to wear that skirt and expect no reaction, you're in for a surprise!" He responds, his voice low and husky.

"Take them off." He says. "What?" I ask completely lost. "Take off your panties" he says. "Zach we are in public, can't this wait till we leave."I whine. "I said TAKE. THEM. OFF!" He growls silently. I am completely under his spell now, I raise my hips and pull of my panties and put them in my backpack. He then spreads my legs and slowly trails his fingers down to my heat and begins to slowly rub my clit. "So you were resisting and yet you are soaked" he says as he slips a finger into me. I gasp at the unexpected entry and squirm in my seat. He then adds two more and begins moving them in and out, at a steady pace. I am biting my lip trying not to moan and he reaches into my bag grabs my panties and stuffs them into my mouth. I am clutching onto the arm rest as the intensity begins to increase.