Making Love- C.M.B.

Chloe and Corbyn were just leaving the double date they had with their good friends Daniel and Rubi. "That was one of the best evenings I've had in a long time!" Chloe says walking up to the front door of their house.

"I have to admit. The whole double date idea didn't appeal to me but it was pretty amazing." Says Corbyn walking in to the house after her. "Hey Chloe" Corbyn says stopping in the hallway as they walk up to their room. "Yeah" she says turning around. "I love you" he smiles.

She looks at him with a face full of adoration and walks back to give him a hug. "I love you, too. So much." She whispers. She looks up at him and he closes the space between them. Placing a chaste kiss on her lips. The kiss starts to heat up and the sense of need and desperation evident in both parties.

Corbyn finally breaks the kiss, stretching out his hand,"Come on let me show you how much I love you." He says. Putting her hand into his. Chloe allows herself to be led into their bedroom.

Once in their room, Corbyn slowly strips Chloe of her clothing. Gently pushing her into the bed. He takes her panties off in one fluid motion. The feeling of cool air on her bare pussy causes a shiver to run down her spine.

"Corbyn please" she begs for contact. He chuckles as he slowly leaves almost non existent kisses down both her thighs. He focuses on the left thigh, while his other hand runs down and starts rubbing her slowly.

A quiet moan leaves Chloe's lips as the finger enters her. Another finger is soon inserted as Corbyn looks at his girlfriend and admires her face of ecstasy. He brings his mouth down and flicks his tongue over her clit in quick but precise movements.

The stimulation is getting to her as her hands reach out and grip on Corbyn's hair. He lets out a groan, the vibrations directly hitting her clit causing her back to arch off the bed.

"Fuck fuck fuck I-I" she starts. "Sshhh baby I know. Go ahead, whenever you feel it." Corbyn says speeding up his movements. "Shit ohhhh" the force of the orgasm hits her like a ton of bricks. Slightly trembling she gets up and reaches out for his pants.

"Nuh uh. This is me showing you how much I love you." Corbyn says pushing her back into the bed. Quickly taking his pants and boxers off, he flings them somewhere in the room.

Putting her legs on his shoulders, he aligns himself and pushes in. Both let out a quiet moan of finally being connected in a moment of pure love. He pauses to let her get used to the stretch, then in one swift pulls out and buries himself deep inside her.

The moans leaving Chloe's mouth are sweet and full of pleasure. Her hands gripping the sheets as she feels her orgasm building up again. Knowing his girlfriend well, Corbyn can see she is close and speeds up, putting more pressure on her g-spot. His own release nearing as he keeps his pace.

In a chorus of moans the couple both reach their climaxes and he slowly pulls out of her pleasured and trembling body. She turns onto her side and snuggles into the brunettes chest.

"Love you" she mumbles as waves of fatigue overcome her body.

"I love you too baby" he smiles thinking about how lucky he is.

[Word Count: 594]

Author's Note ✍🏽
Hope y'all like this one. Short and sweet.
This is the shortest story I've ever written
Today's prompt was Making Love😩
I tried to make it as soft and intimate😭 as possible.

This authors note is so short💀

Byeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~