Sick- J.M.R.F.

~Third Person's P.O.V.~
The doorbell rings. No response. It rings again. And again, no response. The third time there wasn't a ring. Instead a loud pounding on the door that made Y/N get up from the sofa with an irritated sigh and answer the door. She grabbed the doorknob and screamed, "What?!" as she opened the door.

Her previously squinted eyes turn soft as she saw who the guest was. In fact, she smiled, a tired smile that portrayed relaxation and genuine happiness.

"Jonah." she croaks. Her throat was sore and her voice was really hoarse, "What are you doing here? It's- what time is it?"

"It's one in the morning" replies her boyfriend. His expression was... difficult to grasp. His eyes carried an emotion that screamed worry and...anger? Like mentioned, it was difficult to grasp.
"What ar-"
"You got me worried, babe." Jonah pants slightly. He continued, "you weren't answering your phone, no one knew about your whereabouts. Not even Y/B/N...and- and what took you so long to answer the door? I thought..." he sighs as he snaked his arms around Y/N's arms, "I thought something happened..." He was about to bury his face in the crook of Y/N's neck but she pushed him away, gently.

"Sweetie, I'm feeling a little sick. You shouldn't be so close to me. I don't want you to end up sick." Y/N lightly pecks Jonah's forehead and walks away. With her head in her hands, she sits back on the dining table, working.

Jonah, like the kind beautiful soul he is, makes sure to make Y/N feel better. He walks to where Y/N is and shuts the laptop. He also collects the bundle of paper spread across the table. Y/N, now too tired to even utter a word, just watches her boyfriend without protest. Tidying the stuff from the table, he stacks all the stuff in one corner of the house and goes back to his girlfriend.

He picks her up bridal style and places her on the couch, and opens the window. It was pleasant outside. Nice and breezy, almost no noise outside. Occasionally, one could hear the vehicles passing by, but that just added to the vibe.

He places a cold pack on Y/N's forehead and says, "Rest for the night baby. Please." He places a towel, two bottles of water, one iced and one room temperature, medicines, a thermometer, and a blanket on the side table.
As much as Jonah wanted to stay and take care of his sick girlfriend, he couldn't. He really couldn't afford to get sick, considering he was supposed to perform the next day.

He sighs, feeling helpless, and was about to wish her good night, till Y/N speaks up, "I know...you want to take care of me, but you can't. It's okay, I understand baby boy. You shouldn't be risking it. I'll be okay," all with closed eyes and a relaxed expression, and a croaky voice. Jonah smiles. 'Damn I fell in love with the right girl,' he thinks.

He bends down, and gets on his knees, pecks Y/N on the temple and then gets up to leave, when he halfway stops and returns back to his girlfriend, and lightly pokes her forehead with his index and middle finger. Y/N's eyes flutter open as she realises what happened. She smiles...no wait...she grins at her boyfriend and whispers, " I love you too, Jonah" and goes back to sleep with a smile.

Jonah too leaves his girlfriend's house with a smile. He's been waiting to do this since forever. He sighs, this time happily, and looks at the sky, smiling at the stars, in love.

[Word Count: 626]

Author's Note
Heyyy peoples who are kind enough to read this book. I hope enjoyed the story. I also make texting videos if you wanna see those just head over to my Instagram page (@smut.dont.we_ ) or use the link in my profile.
And for MHA texting videos go to my YouTube channel. Link also in my profile.
Thank you so much for 500 reads on this book. I love you all so much!!
Byeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~