Blowjob- D.J.S.

This is a college setting.

Gia I want to apologise in advance for how down bad you are in this story💀

Gia's POV
"Mr. Seavey is so hot!" I ramble as I walk to the next lecture with my friend, Olivia. "I would let him throw me off a cliff any day." We walk into class and wait for Mr. Seavey to arrive.

He walks in wearing a grey button down shirt with the first button open and black jeans. 'This man I swear... how am I supposed to concentrate' "Gia" 'he just looks so urgh... thank the heavens for blessing my eyes.' "Gia! Gia are you there?" I hear Mr. Seavey call my name.

"Oh oh sorry yes sir." I stutter, blushing furiously. "Pay attention while I'm talking" he says sternly. He turns back to the board teaching today's music history lesson. The lesson goes on and on. All I can think about is the different things I want this man to do to me.

[ Author's Note: Horny jail is now open 😃]

As the lesson goes on Mr. Seavey has to snap me back into reality about four more times. And I can tell that he is very clearly pissed by my lack of attention today.

Time skip to the end of class brought to you by Corbyn yelling 'mOvE eBeN'

The lecture ends and I pack up my things to leave, because that was my last session of the day. Just as I stand up, Mr. Seavey looks at me and asks to see me in his office.

'Shit. How am I gonna explain this one?' I think as I follow him into his office. He closes the door as gestures to the chair at his desk. I sit down and wait for my scolding. But this is about to go a whole new direction.

He sits down at his desk, "Gia I'm sure you know why I asked you to stay back." He says spinning a pencil. "Yes sir." I mumble slightly distracted by the way the veins on his hands move.

"Usually you are extremely attentive and one of my best students but I don't know what's going on with you these days. This isn't the first time I noticed you getting distracted." He continues. "I thought you were distracted by the people around you, but you sit in the quietest spot in the class. I looked at the class, trying to find the problem. When I realized that
I, in fact was the problem"

I look up at him blinking in disbelief. "H-how?" I ask. "Well I've heard you talking to Olivia multiple times about how 'you would let me do anything to you' and about how hot I am. I've never been more flattered honestly" he says rolling his sleeves up. My face feels an hot and I simply want to disappear but physics makes that impossible🙄.

"So as your educator all I want you to do is pay attention in my classes. And the only way I can do that is to fulfill your desires so that you stop fantasising." He says like it's the most straight forward request. I sit there my mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"But since this has to be a punishment as well. I have the perfect option for you. I know that you don't have anymore lectures today. So you are going to assist me from under my desk in the next class. So in other words you are now my... how do I put this... pet. Whatever I want, you do. Clear?" He says in a firm but calm voice.

"Y-yes sir." I respond, my mind still trying to process the current events.

"My class starts in 10 minutes. Go an wait for me under my desk I respond. I stand up and walk into the class, kneeling under his desk.

(Keep in mind his desk is closed in the front)

I hear footsteps and voices as the next group of students come into the class. I hear Mr. Seaver greet them and he tells them to open their textbooks, as he assigns some people to read paragraphs out loud.

I see his feet come up to me and he sits on his chair scooting forward into the desk. I know exactly what I'm supposed to do. So I reach out, undo the button on his pants and open the zip. I take out his dick and marvel at the size. He slightly taps me with his foot. Putting me out of my reverie.

I experimentally lick the tip and then put it into my mouth, getting used to the feeling. I feel his hands come down and he grips my hair pulling me down. I quickly relax my through to let all of him in. Trying very hard not to gag otherwise my cover will be blown. ( get it cause she's giving him a blow job- no? Okay🥲)

I continue sucking him off and occasionally hear some students asking him if he's okay, due to the deep breathing. His grip on my hair tightens as I feel him cum in my mouth. He lets go of my hair and I use this as an opportunity to catch my breath. But he's not done with me. And he pulls me back to his now soft dick.

I open my mouth and stay stationary, understanding that I am now his personal cock warmer.

Eventually the class ends and he taps my now sore mouth making me release his dick. He ticks himself back in his pants and puts them on properly. "Get off the floor, you look pathetic." He says sneering.

I scramble up to my feet and look at him. 'So like are we gonna fuck orrr?' I think to myself. "And incase your wondering. No I won't fuck you. Your are simply here to service me during classes." He says walking back into his classes.

And that's the story of how I became Mr. Seavey's pet.

[Word Count: 1005]

Author's Note
I almost forgot to post this here.

But I can't type much. I have a headache and it's 3:18am. So I hope you like this.

Sorry I disappeared, I had some some serious ADHD paralysis and the other days my brain just said no😭.

But I'm back and yeah

The prompt for today was 'Blowjob'

Byeeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~