💦Teasing💦-C.M.B.

Paulina's POV
Oh my God, I am going to die if Corbyn does not get home like now. He is currently at the studio putting the finishing touches onto their new album. I do not know what is wrong with me, I am just so horny all of a sudden.

I was sitting on my bed watching TikToks, when I stumble across this hot edit of Corbyn. I feel myself getting wet, so I put my phone down. Slowly tracing my hand down to my bare lower body, imagining it is Corbyn. Then I get a brilliant idea!

What if I tease him while he's there, then when he gets home he will be so mad that he will punish me. I walk to my closet and take out my bunny ears and his favourite black lingerie, that comes with a collar and a garter.

I change and walk out of the closet to my full body mirror. First I take a regular selfie of my whole body. Then I sit on the floor, spread my legs and take another picture. I send them to Corbyn with the caption "I am bored and I miss you". Almost immediately, he responds with "Kitten what the hell do you think you are doing." Time to get ready

Corbyn's POV
I was sitting in the studio with the boys waiting to have our final listen to the album. When I hear my phone ding three times. I pull it out of my pocket and let out a groan. I feel myself getting hard. "What is it dude?" Jack asks looking over at my phone. "Holy shit!" He breathes out. "What?!"Jonah and Zach yell simultaneously.

"Lina just sent Corbyn some picture of her in the sexiest lingerie!" Jack exclaims. "Might I remind you she is my girlfriend, you dodo!" I say hitting the back of his head. Zach just gives me a look and Daniel mimicked thrusting motions. "Go give your girl some attention, man" Jack says. "And ask her to help you while she's at it." Zach snickers motioning to the growing bulge in my sweats.

I get into my car and respond with "Kitten what the hell do you think you are doing." But she does not respond. 'She does not know what is coming.' I think as I speed off home.

30 minutes later...
Paulina's POV
I hear his car pull into the driveway and I quickly run upstairs and sit on the bed. A few minutes later Corbyn walks in fuming. "What the fuck was th-" he stops when he sees that I'm still wearing the lingerie. I did a mental happy dance thinking he's snapped out his upset mood. But boy was I wrong!

He gets this evil smile on his face and slowly walks up to me. I can feel my heart in my chest and like five other places. "So Lina, you thought it would be a good idea to mess with me, huh?" He asks slowly wrapping his fingers around my throat but not squeezing. Me being the brat I am, immediately responded with: "But I didn't do anything d-" He puts a bit of pressure on my neck, cutting off my sentence.

"Who the fuck gave you permission to speak?" He asks me in a low growl that makes my pussy pulsate. "Because you want to be a nuisance, I think I need to give you the best punishment yet." He walks away from me and sits on the edge of the bed. "Come here and lie across Daddy's lap. Hands begins your back and do NOT move them!" I get up and do as I'm told. "Now when ever I spank you I want you to count, okay?" "Yes daddy" I respond.

I wait in the silence for the first spank.
*spank* "1" *spank* "2" ... *spank* "10". "Good girl" he says rubbing my stinging and probably red ass. "Now get on the bed and wait for me." I get off his lap and sit in the middle of the bed, knowing that worse is yet to come.

He walks back in with a blindfold, vibrator, handcuffs and a huge glass dildo. To say I'm petrified is an understatement. "Lie back and spread those lovely legs for daddy." He says. Just my back hits the bed, he handcuffs me to the headboard and puts the blindfold over my eyes.

I hear him walking around and then I feel two of his fingers push into my entrance. "Oh f-f-fuuuck!" I moan. "The text you sent me had seven words, and that my dear little kitten is how many times you are going to cum today." He says while harshly thrusting his fingers into me. I feel his hot breath and suddenly he starts to klick my clit making me scream. "SHHHIIIT DADDDDDY" I scream.

"I'm cumming!" I moan as I release onto his fingers. One down 6 to go, yay. Note the sarcasm. As I am still recovering from my release, he pushes the vibrator into me and puts it on the highest setting. "OH HOLY FUUUU-" because I am still sensitive I cum in less than 3 minutes.

I hear his footsteps again and I feel him uncuffing me. Then he takes off my blindfold and sits in a chair. I already know what this means so I get up and begin waking to him. "Stop! Sluts do not walk, I want you to crawl." He says a smirk on his face. I drop to my knees and crawl until I am right in front of him. I look up at him for permission and he nods.

Trembling with need, I unbutton his pants and take out his dick. First I trace my finger over the head causing him to inhale sharply. "Do not tease me!" He growls. I take his whole dick in my mouth down to the base, I can feel it in my throat. He groans as I start bobbing my head up and down while swirling my tongue on his tip. I start to move faster pumping what does not fit in my mouth with my hand.

I can feel him twitching in my mouth. When all of a sudden his cum fills up my mouth. I wait for him to finish the swallow while looking up at him through my eyelashes. " Fuck that was hot." He mumbles. "On the bed now." He says. I scramble to the bed even though my legs are starting to numb already. I lay back and wait.

He stands up having completely taken of his pants and slams into me without a warning. "OH FUCKING FUCK" I scream as he fills me up. " You see slut, teasing me was a bad choice. Now I am going to fuck your soul out of your body!" He says sounding like he was not pounding into me.

He he slows down a bit putting my leg over his shoulder. He slams back into me hitting a spot that made me shake. "OHH HOLY SHHHHHIIITT." "Found it" he smirks. He keeps hitting it and I can feel my climax build. It feels like an earthquake starting slowly from deep within.

"IM CUMMING!" I scream and the black out.

15 minutes later...
I wake up in bed, snuggled into Corbyn and dressed in his hoodie. "Hi baby" he says kissing my forehead. "What happened?" I ask. "Well you squirted so hard you blacked out. So I stopped, cleaned you up and here we are." He explains. I bury my head in his chest feeling embarrassed, "Fuck." "Do not worry baby it was so hot." He says. "Now get some sleep you must be tired" he chuckles.

"Goodnight Bean"

"Goodnight Paulina"

[Word Count: 1292]

Hey guys!
Sorry for taking long to update. I ain't even gonna lie I have been the laziest bitch ever so yeah. But here's a little something for y'all.
-🌸Lolo🌸-