💦Friend's Sister💦- A.M.B.

Ashley's POV
Sup! Corbs' birthday party is tonight. I recently came out as bi to him, so he invited his friend that I can talk to you about my feels and to have someone who I can relate to.

Val's POV
So today is Bean's birthday, he asked me to come to talk to Ash... about a really bad break up, but Corbyn knows I like Ash. Him, the boys and my fam are the only ones that know I am bi. As of today, I've only been out for three months ~breathes~ Tonight I'm telling Ash.

Corbyn's POV
I know it's my birthday but... I'm playing matchmaker. So Ash came out to me as bi and I knew that Ashley and Val would be so cute together. So I told Ash I invited my 'guy' friend over so they can talk. While I told Val that Ashley is going through a bad break up. LETS WATCH THE SPARKS FLY.

~At 10:30pm~
Ashley's POV
I'm partying, dancing and drinking but no sign of Corbs' friend 'V', I then got distracted by Val coming over. 'Ash are fine come down just breathe.' Val is the reason I knew I was bi but she doesn't know and she is straight. She came over and asked if we could go somewhere private and honestly... fuck Corbs' friend. I get alone time with most beautiful girl in the world, so I led her to my room.

When we got there I said on my bed,she looked at my door and then sat next to me. Um am I being kidnapped... in my own house... cause I don't mind. She looked at me and brought me into a tight hug. I got really concerned and asked what was wrong.

She looks at me eyes laced with concern and says, "I heard about your break up. I'm sorry he's a douche and he doesn't deserve you!" Now I'm confused and she could tell because she then said to me, "Corbyn told me you needed to talk to someone about your break up."

Then I told her, "No I told Corbyn that I'm bi and he said his other bi friend was coming over to talk to me." She then looks at me with a blush and says, " Let me introduce myself. Hi my name is Val, I'm friends with your brother and... ah, I'm bi and in love with you."

I look her in the eyes and then look down at the ground. After about 5 minutes we look at each other again and she leans in, I then close the gap between us. We both melt into the kiss and I grab her neck while she grabs my waist, pulling me close to her.

It quickly turned into a make out session, I climb into her lap, pinning her to the bed. I pull away and confess, " I don't know what I'm doing, you're the first girl I've been with." She giggles, " First you're adorable, second you're also the first for me and third we'll take it slow but you just do the things you enjoy happening to you."  I look at her with a pout. "Do you want me to go first?", she smiles. I nod and we go back to making out.

She flips us over and starts to kiss down my neck while unbuttoning my jeans. She reaches into my underwear and starts rubbing my clit while kissing my sweet spot. I am so thankful that the music was loud because I was a moaning mess. A new burst of confidence kicks in, I flip us over and undo her shirt and bra while kissing her collar and I move down.

I begin to make hickeys between her boobs then continued south. I got to the hem of her jeans and looked up at her for her consent. She looks down at me a slight look of apprehension on her face but she nods. I pulled of her jeans and then slowly started to rub her clit. She closes her eyes, throws her head back and moans softly.

I then stick two fingers in her and I hear a muffled moan. I look up and see she has grabbed a pillow and is biting down on it. I jump up and rip the pillow from her hands. "No no babygirl! I had no muffle, you don't get one either." I whisper in her ear making her shiver. I shove my fingers back in rewarded with the sounds of her sweet moans. After a few minutes I let her calm down, and then I start to eat her out. She starts squirming and I take this as a sign that she is close. I add in 3 fingers as I continue to eat her out, her moan becoming louder by the second. She then lets out a loud moan and squirts on my fingers.

I leave her lying on the bed and go get a rag to clean us up. After we are all cleaned up we lie on the bed and cuddle for about 20 minutes. We then get dressed and go downstairs to the party ✨holding hands✨. Corbyn walks over, " You look friendly!" He says with a wink. I look at Val, she looks at me then back at Corbs. "Well I hope I'm a little more that friendly with my girlfriend." I was in shock, but got a proud look from Corbs and a kiss from Val. Fuck I think I just found my wife!

[Word Count: 927]

Author's Note
I just noticed this was published without content idk why so I had to republish it.
So here it is.
And thank you for 200 reads.
~🌸Lolo🌸~