💦Best Friend💦- J.M.R.F.

Jonah's POV
"Okay, cool. So I will see you in an hour. K. Byee" I cut the call, and head of to get ready for the movie night with my best friend. It is a Saturday, so Em and I decided to have a long waited movie night. Gosh, I am excited. I know I said 'my best friend' Em, but it is more than that. To me, of course. I like her. I really do, because, c'mon, look at her. She is the sweetest person I have ever met, and no matter how much she tries to hide it, inside resides a little kid filled with so much energy and goofiness, oh god. Anyways, I take a quick shower and get ready. I put on my favourite grey sweats and my Metallica t-shirt.

~ an hour later~
I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door to welcome Em and grab the drinks from her hands. Involuntarily, my eyes glance to her outfit and hot damn she looks good. She knows how to style that cropped tank top with those denim shorts.

"I thought I told you not to bring any drinks," I say sarcastically.

"Well, I thought I told I'm gonna bring them anyway." She mocks me back.

"Well, how are you gonna drive back home?"

"If we really are going to have the Harry Potter marathon you promised me over the phone, then I don't think I will be going home any time soon."

Now that is something I've been waiting to hear. With the bottle of wine in my left hand, and I hold out my right hand for a side hug. She hugs me back and I kiss her on the cheek, hoping she would think that this is just a gesture of friendship. It might be a figment of my imagination but still, I am pretty sure I saw her hiding the blush creeping up her cheeks. I try my best to hide my smirk. I have an effect on her.

"How about you take the drink upstairs... and I will grab the popcorns and wine glasses." I suggest, handing her the bottle back.

"Sure." With that, she walked towards my bedroom swaying her hips. I could feel the boner in my sweats slowly rising. I sighed, knowing this is gonna be a hella long night.

Em's POV
I sway my hips whilst on my way to Jonah's bedroom. Opening the door, I turn off all the light in his room, except the LEDs. We both could feel the tension rising. I grab the remote controlling the LEDs and change the colour to red. I spread the blanket on the bed and put the bottle of wine on the bedside table. Climbing into the bed, with the TV remote in my hand, I grab the blanket and cover my legs with it. While I am waiting for Jonah to come with popcorn and glasses, I search Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone. Almost a minute later he arrives and notices the change in his room.

He too climbs into the bed and it wasn't until he sat beside me I noticed the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead and his ragged breathing.

"You're sweating and your breathing is uneven. Everything alright?"

Jonah, as if almost shocked by my question, stutters. "What? Yeah- oh yeah. It's- It's the heat."

I nod my head, showing him I believe his little cooked up story.

Jonah's POV
I put the popcorn in the microwave and grab the glasses from the cabinet, and wait. No matter how much I try to push these thoughts away, the idea of Em all over me, naked, grinding her hips on me, crawl right back in. Making my boner grow even more. I grab my dick and start jerking off, not being able to resist anymore. I imagine her on her knees, sucking me off, groaning dirty words into my ear while moaning with my dick still in her mouth. I suppress my moans, or at least try to, and soon reach my high. The microwave starts beeping, meaning the
popcorn is ready. I quickly clean my myself up and put the popcorn in a vessel. With that in one hand and glasses in the other, I walk to my bedroom.