💦Tutor💦- D.J.S.

Let's imagine this in a place where COVID doesn't exist.

Kota's POV
I am currently sitting in the principal's office because he says my grades are getting disturbingly low. I am aware that I need good grades to at least get through school, but why does school have to be so hard. (low key mood)

He looks up from the file, containing my past performances in various tests, and shakes his head. 'Kota you only have two options to help you keep your grades up." He says with a stern look on his face. "Okay..."I say encouraging him to continue. "Either you get a tutor or you go the summer school." He says.

"What! There is no way in hell I am going to summer school." I say flying out of my chair. "Please sit down. Fine then I'll get someone to tutor you." He says smiling smugly. "In fact I already have someone." I hear a knock at the door and some guy I have never seen before walks in.

He's dressed in a oversized blue sweater, black ripped jeans and Balenciaga Triple S lace ups. His kinda long blond hair is styled in a side part with some of it falling in his face. He looks hot. But who is he?

"Kota, Daniel here will be tutoring you." The principal says smiling. "How can a new kid tutor me? I bet we aren't even in the same classes!" I protest. Daniel turns to me, "Kota I'm in all your classes." He says with a flat look. "But I've never seen you before." I say stubbornly. "Kota, we have lived next to each other for 10 years. And we have been at the same school for 9 years. How do you not know me?" He asked exasperated.

He turns to the principal and asks if he can have some time to talk to me privately. The he looks hesitantly at Daniel before walking out of the office and closing it behind him.

Daniel turns to me and walks towards where I'm sitting like a lion about to pounce on it's prey. "Well well well if it isn't little Miss Snobby." He says leaning down so he's level with my face.

"Listen up, I have a reputation to uphold and I need to tutor you to keep it up." He whispers in my ear. "So if you don't fucking do what I say there will be consequences." I look at him in disbelief. "You don't scare me." I scoff at him.

He straights his posture and let's put a terrifying low chuckle. "He looks at me with an evil grin and says, "Babygirl if I were you I would follow my orders. You don't know me, so don't test me." His tone sends chills down my spine.

"So are you going to follow my orders?" He asks grabbing me by my chin. "Y-yes" I stutter. He walked behind the chair I'm sitting on and leans over the chair placing his hand on my thigh. I shudder at the sudden contact (she is wearing a skirt). He slowly drags the tips of his fingers up and down the inside of my thigh. My legs automatically open a little more.

"Someone's presenting them selves to me" he says triumphantly. "But that won't be enough for me. Stand up and bend over the desk." He orders. "W-what?" "Did I stutter? I think the fuck not. So get up and bend over the desk."

I get up and bend over the teachers desk. He comes up behind me and pulls up my skirt. "Ooh what a nice ass, too bad I'll have to make it red." He says rubbing my ass. "I want you to thank me for ever spank, okay?" I nod.

The first spank comes unexpected and I jump. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO THANK ME!" He shouts. "S-sorry. Thank you." I choke out. Where the fuck is the principal? Not going though to lie I'm enjoying this.

~10 spanks and 1 red ass later~
"Oh look you are have completely soaked yourself." He whispers running a finger up my slit causing me to shiver. I feel his thumbs hook onto the waistband of my underwear pulling them down slowly.

He lets the fall to the floor and I step out of them. He slowly rubs my clit making me shudder at his touch. Suddenly I feel two of his fingers enter me and I let out a loud moan.

"As much as I love your moans, you need to be quiet." Daniel says. He begins to pump the fingers in and out of me, occasionally curling his fingers. I am shaking, my legs threatening to give up at any moment. "I-I'm I'm gonna cu-" I start. As soon as he hears this, he pulls out his fingers.

"Danielll, whyyy?" I whine feeling myself slowly come down from my building orgasm. " He turn me around, leans to my ear and whispers, "I want to feel you cum when I am inside you. To feel you clamp down on me as I fuck the life out of you." When I tell you I shivered everywhere... I mean EVERYWHERE.

He turns me over and sets me on the desk. I then notice the rather large bulge in his pants. "You're drooling baby" he says smirking. My hand shoots to my mouth and sure enough I was. I feel my face heat up and look down embarrassed.

"Anyways, spread those beautiful legs and let me in." He says standing between my legs. Daniel pushes me down onto my back and rubs his tip up and down my slit. "Please Daniel don't tease me." I whine. "Well if you say so..." he says before slamming into me completely.

"Oh fucking hell!" I scream out. He doesn't even give me time to adjust and just continues pounding in and out of me. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh f-fuuuuckk!" Are the only words I can seem to produce and Daniel continues to mercilessly pound me.

"D-Daniel I need to c-cum!" I moan out. "Mmm no" he says still going. "D-daddy please let me cum." "Beg me!" He says darkly. "W-what?" I stutter out. "Fine since you refuse to beg..." he slows down and I feel my orgasm fading for the second time.

"Daddy please let me cum all over- oh fuck fuck fuuuuuccckkkk" I am cut off as he starts fucking me harder than ever. His hand sneaks between us and he starts to run my clit. "W-wait oh please I'm g-gonna fuck cum. It feels s-so g-gooood!" I scream out. "Cum for me baby. Let it go!"

I feel the knot in my stomach unravel and my legs begin to shake violently. "C-cumming!" I scream. (At this point the school is just deaf😂) I suddenly black out.

Daniel's POV (shocker I know)
As Kota blacks out I pull out and cum on her stomach. 'Shit what am I going to say to the principal' I think to myself.

I put on my clothes and put my hoodie on her. I pick her up and open the door. Just as I am about to walk out the school doors. The principal rushes up to us. "Mr Seavey! Where are you taking her?" He asks. "Oh um she passed out so I'm just taking her home." I lie.

"Huh okay, I'm trusting you young man." Says the principal walking away. I walk outside to my car and lay her in the back seat. Believe it or not I've liked Kota for 6 years now. But she never noticed me. So now that I have her she's going to be mine.

I drive off to my house. I hope Kota likes it, cause she ain't never leaving...

[Word Count: 1313]
Weird number😭

Author's Note
New story!!! Idk what to say here
Byeeeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~