Skinny Dipping- D.J.S.

Holiday AU
Corona doesn't exist in this AU, because we are diving into your imagination.

Kendre's POV
I'm at as hotel because I'm spending a weekend with my girls on a road trip, I was driving all day so when we got to the place I fell asleep. About 5 hours later I woke up and checked my phone, it was 11:50pm, I then noticed a text from Carolina

Cara: We just got back from the restaurant. I noticed you were sleeping and I wasn't really tired so I'm staying in the other girls' room. We're all going to the hot tub downstairs tomorrow morning. So just let me know when you wake up.

I then headed over to Sa and Viv's room and knock for what seemed like hours. I was knocking for 20 minutes when I decided to go down to the pool by myself. When I went to my room, I realised my bikini bottoms were in Viv's wash and I didn't have a spare. I grabbed my towel and decided to skinny dip, since it's close to midnight no one should be out here. (I brought my top just incase)

As I walked in, my hypothesis was right, no one  was here. So I just put my top and towel on a chair and dived in. An hour later, I was in the hot tub relaxing when I heard the door handle shaking, I looked over and didn't see anything so I just got out of the tub and into the pool.

As I came up I saw this guy in the corner just looking at his chair. "Hello, are you okay?" I asked. "Um yeah, I guess, um just wasn't expecting to see a naked girl in the pool." He said.

I looked down and remembered I am naked. I hurriedly swam to the end of the pool, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, my swim bottoms weren't washed, and I didn't expect anyone to come in here-". "No I don't mind" he stopped me, " I just want to know if I can still swim."

I said sure but asked him to at least pass me my top to which he did. But suddenly he dropped his trunks and hopped in. I wanted to say something but I did the same thing, so I just awkwardly swam to a corner while he went to the opposite of me.

"...ok, this is weird so let's get to know each other. Hi I'm Dani" he started. "Um, hi I'm Kendre... I'm sorry you saw me like that." He then swam closer to me and was just looking into my eyes.

But damn he was hot, I was trying hard not to look down, but when he got to me he put his hand out, "Hi it was nice to meet you, now can you tell me 1) why you're swimming at midnight and 2) why you didn't lock the door if you were going to skinny dip."

We talked for a while and not only was he hot but nice, smart and funny, like damn. He then asked if he could play some music, he did and asked me to slow dance. Slow song after slow song, we got closer and closer, until I was confident enough to be pressed up against him.

Daniel's POV
So tour ended and the tensions between us are high. Jonah and Jack are always arguing about heartbreak and who had it worse. Zach and acorns always argue over borrowing clothes. Then here's me ✨the unproblematic king.

Randy decided we need a boys day, so he checked us in for a night at this hotel. As we got here I decided I would do the pairings. I put Jachary together and Jorbyn in the other room. I gave myself the single room because I need a breaks from those pains in the ass.

I woke up to a pounding on either wall or the door next to me, but it lasted long enough for me to fail to go back to sleep. I remembered there was a hot tub and headed down WITHOUT them. I don't want a fight.

As I walked in I saw a girl no the hot tub, she then looked behind her but I was behind a chair trying to see who she was. As I continued looking at her I saw she was NAKED, I mean I don't care but I would have loved a warning.

I hear her get out the hot tub and dive in the pool. When she got up we awkwardly conversed, she said I could get in and since she can do it so can I. I dropped my trunks and jumped in. We then introduced ourselves and I went to shake her hand.

I put on some slow music and we started dancing. As the minutes went my we got super close to each other. The slow song ended and some dirty music started playing. She quickly pushed me away, but not before I saw the embarrassed look on her face.

I was going to change the song when I heard her say, "Fuck it." And she kissed me, I kissed her back, I mean she's cool and super pretty sooo. I deepened the kiss and started pushing her to the wall of the pool. As he hit the wall she let out a low moan, I started kissing down her neck and hit a spot just under her jaw.

We were making out for a while, then I got the confidence to reach behind her and undo her top. I let if fall onto the water and float away. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started tugging on my hair, driving me crazy.

I tried to fight it, but I ended up letting a low groan slip. My hands slowly slid down her body from her neck to her legs to lift her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist. I started grinding against her while kissing down her neck.

Damn I was glad that I locked the door and the pool was in a separate building, cause she was loud and it was hot. She suddenly pushes me off her and flips us over. She starts sucking in my neck, I let out a moan and some curses under my breath. I was getting close and she could tell because she slid off me and led me to the hot tub, sitting me on the edge.

She gets on her knees and looks up at me, asking me to count to 20. I begin counting and once I get to 15, I felt her mouth go deeper and deeper. "13... 12... 11 fuck 11... 10... no-ahhh" I couldn't count anymore.

I look down as I feel her tongue slide over the head of my dick. She looks up at me innocently, god this girl is making me feel the best I've ever been... and I only met her 3 hours ago. "Fuck fuck shittttt" I release into her mouth and watch as she pulls off. Looking me in the eyes she swallows and opens her mouth sticking out her tongue.

Ok that's it, I slide down onto the bench in the tub and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her onto my dick so her back was against my chest. I start bouncing her up and down. She letting out the sweetest moans and I'm biting her neck to help me contain myself. I could feel her getting close so I move my hand up her body and grabbed her neck pulling her closer to me.

"Oh baby you're so loud for someone who acts so confident" I whisper in her ear, " now look at you being a good girl for the guy you just met. A lovely punishment for you for swimming in the pool naked." I thrust into her roughly. "Well you ever do this again?" She shakes her head moaning. "Words baby girl" "N-no... no I-I won't", I chuckled lightly and let go of her neck.

A few thrusts later and we where both finishing. After we got out of the hot tub, I checked the time and it was 3am and I was tired. Kendre looks at me and says, "I know it's the devils hour but I would thank god over and over for the past three hours" we both laughed.

She grabbed her top out of the pool and came back to me asking for my number, after exchanging them we both went to our rooms. I pass out immediately.

The next morning
When I woke up I looked at my phone and saw a text that the boys agreed to get along and hang out today. And a message from Kendre:

K: thank god😈

[Word Count: 1480]

Author's Note
I have nothing much to say hope you enjoyed. It's 3am rn and I'm tired.

So I can't come up with a sensible Author's Note
Byeeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~