Borrredddd- J.R.A.

Please read author's note at the end.

Y/n- Jaacckkk I'm bored!

Jack- Well what are we going to do then.

He pauses the game that you two were playing and looks at you, waiting for an answer.

Y/n- I don't know but anything else.

Jack- I may have an idea or two.

He picks you up and puts you on his lap facing him.

Y/n- Jack what are you doing?

You ask as you feel your face begin to heat up.

Jack- You said you wanted to do something else. That is what we are doing.

He murmurs closing the gap between you with a kiss. You melt into the kiss, bringing your hands up to his hair.

He lets out a low groan at the feeling of you slightly tugging at his roots.

Jack- Mmh Y/n if you keep doing that I won't be able to control myself.

Y/n- And who said I want you to control yourself.

You respond smirking at him, while slowly bringing your hips down.

Jack- B-but what about Zach?

Y/n- Fuck Zach. He's asleep and he sleeps like rock. Now stop focusing on him.

Jack- As you wish.

He stand up wrapping your legs around his waist and locks the door just incase. Once the door is locked he turns around and places up on the bed, kissing you with more passion.

He gets up pulling your clothes off you leaving you in your undergarments.

Jack- Damn.

Y/n- S-shut up!

You say slightly embarrassed. He pulls your legs, till you are at the edge of the bed. Jack looks up asking for permission and you nod your head.

Hooking his fingers in your panties, pulls the down and tosses them somewhere in the room.

Jack- Oh wow so wet already?

He teases sliding a finger up your slit causing a shiver to run down your spine. He slowly pushes one finger into you, making a small moan leave your mouth.

Slowly, he pushes the finger in and out for some time before adding a second finger.

Y/n- J-Jack oh my... feels so-

Your sentence is cut off as you feel his tongue replace his fingers. All thoughts are pushed from your mind as you let the pleasure was over your body.

Y/n- Oh my god! Please please

You whimper not entirely sure when you are begging for. As you feel your climax approaching, your toes start to curl and your legs start to tighten around Jack's head.

Suddenly you feel him push two fingers into you and curl them, as he continues to work his tongue. The pleasure is too much for you to handle and you come undone moaning Jack's name while your legs shake.

Y/n- W-wow that was amazing.

Jack- But I'm not done with you.

He stands up pulling off his pants and boxers at once. He rubs his tip against your entrance, earning another moan from your mouth as you are still sensitive from your release.

Jack- Ready?

He asks. Before you can respond he pushes into you and stops as he bottoms out, giving you time to adjust.

Y/n- You can move now

You breathe out, feeling him fill you up completely. He starts slowly and builds up speed. Thrusting in and out, hitting you in all the right places.

Y/n- P-please Jack ahh too good.

He speeds up his thrusts.

Y/n- Fuck fuck fuck fuck

The only word that leaves your mouth as you orgasm and curl your toes. You hear Jack groan as he also reaches his climax and releases into you.

He pulls out and lies down next to you panting. You turn onto your side and cuddle into him as his puts his arm around you.

Jack- I can feel your legs shaking

Y/n- Shut up!

You hit him as you both laugh.

[Word Count: 650]

Author's Note
Hiiii
This is a collab with an Insta account called @cor.bynbessonlimelight. She generously asked me to write a smut for her story.

No I haven't changed my style of writing this is written like this to match the style of the original story.

Be sure to go check out the full story on that page.

I am equally surprised as to how I managed to write another story.

And thank you so much for 695 almost 700 reads😭
But I'll see y'all when I write another
Peace ✌🏽
~🌸Lolo🌸~