In Public- D.J.S

College Field Trip AU
The Rona doesn't exist in the AU, hence the travelling. Enjoyyyy

Paige's POV
"What do you mean 'they're no seats left'?We all fit properly when we were going everywhere else." I say exasperated. "We picked up two more teachers remember?" My friend Hazel says.

...
Wondering what's going on? Ok lemme give you a run down. So today my Greek History college class is going on a trip to Greece. We all assembled at school and once everyone got there we started driving to the airport.

As we were going, one of our professors announced we were stopping at the mall for like an hour. The flight was at 12am and it was 9pm so we weren't going to be late or anything.

Once we got to the mall, my friends and I decided to go in a couple stores and get some candy and other snacks for the rest of the ride. We headed back to the bus and found people already sitting. As I was closing the bus door and was about to make my way to my seat I noticed it was taken.

"Excuse me. Sorry I was sitting there." I said to the guy in my seat. He looked at me and said, "Well there's some one else in my seat so yeah."

"I'm sorry Paige it seems there are no seats left." Professor James says with a sad sort of smile. "What do you mean 'they're no seats left'?We all fit properly when we were going everywhere else." I say exasperated. "We picked up two more teachers remember?" My friend Hazel says.

"Urghhh now what am I supposed to do?" I say absolutely at a loss. "You could sit on someone's lap" someone shouts at the back of the bus. My head shoots up, "what? No. I don't think-" I start. "You can sit on mine." I hear a quiet voice say.

"Huh?" I say looking around the dark bus, trying to spot the owner of the voice. "Here" he says raising his hand. I look and see it's Daniel, Daniel Seavey. Your typical shy but hot quiet kid of the class.

"A-are you sure?" I stammer. Memories of the crush I had on him a few months ago resurfacing. "Of course. I don't mind." He says. I hear wolf whistles from various people in the class. "Don't fuck in the bus." Someone yells.

"Mr. Samuel, that is very inappropriate!" One of the professors scolds. "Sorry, jeez it was a joke" he says laughing.

I walk over to Daniel, as I pass Hazel she smiles at me and raises her eyebrows. "Shut up!" I hiss blushing at her antics.

I walk to Daniel who is sitting by the window on the back row. The rest of the seats are filled with suitcases and other bags so it's just the two of us. The airport is about an hour away and it's 10:15pm.

~Time skip brought to you by Daniel's recent inability to keep his pants on~

I wake up from a short nap. I check the time and it's 10:30pm. As my body becomes more aware of the surroundings. I remember I'm sitting on Daniel's lap.

I can feel his dick poking me through my skirt. It was a bad idea to wear one. I know I know 'Paige who tf travels in skirts?' I was to lazy to change out of it. So I just wore it, anyways back to the situation at hand.

I guess Daniel noticed I was awake and he quietly stutters out, "I-I'm sorry for my uh thing poking you." I crane my neck to look at him and see he's looking out the window. Might I say his jawline in the moon light. I'm about to pass out.

So I though, 'Might as well help him out.' I grind down onto him, slowly rocking my hips back and forth, he lets out a little groan as I continue."W-what are y-you doing?" He whispers.

"Helping you out so hush." I say enjoying being the one in control for once. But of course that doesn't last long.

I feel Daniel start to run his hands over my body. He lets one hand run up the inside of my thigh, sending shivers down my body. His other hand reaches under my shirt to undo my bra. I warm hands running over my back make me throw my head back. I hope everyone is asleep.

He pushes my underwear to the side and slowly inserts one finger, as his other hand continues to massage my nipple. He adds in another finger as his speed increases. I start squirming on his lap as I feel my climax approaching.

Suddenly he pulls his fingers out causing a whine to leave my mouth. "Da-" I start. "Shhh. I have a better idea. Stand up." He whispers. So I stand. "Ok sit." I sit down and feel myself sink down his dick. "F-fuck a warning would be nice" I whisper-yell.

"Fuck warnings" he says thrusting up into me. "Shit" I moan. "Babygirl you have to be quiet if you don't want to get caught." He says putting his hand over my mouth as he continues to hammer into me.

After sometime he stops. "Come on baby. I want you to ride me like the good girl you are." He says placing his hands on my hips. I hold onto the top on the seat in front of us and bounce on him. I'm trying really hard not to let out any moans.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as Daniel starts rubbing my clit. "C-cumming." I stammer as I feel the wave of pleasure wash over me. I slump back into him, but he still hasn't finished so he continues thrusting into me.

The overstimulation is so much, tears start running down my face and I am unable to form any words as I feel him cum and my second orgasm hits me. My breathing is heavy as I feel him run his hands up and down my shoulders.

"That's it. Breathe, relax." He says kissing the side of my head. I stand up and he pulls out as I pull on my underwear. "You fuck!" I hiss realising I can't clean out the cum until we get to the airport, where there are showers in the hotel area.

"Oh shut up. You liked it." He says pulling me back onto his lap. And I doze off.

~Time skip to when they get to the airport brought to by Jonah's banana shorts~

"Paige, Paige wake up." I hear Daniel waking me up and I see we have arrived at the airport. I get off the bus and grab my cases. As we walk in, some guy comes up to me, I think his name is Jack.

"Pro tip. Next time make sure no one is sitting in the seat you hold onto when you fuck. You almost messed up my curls." He says puddings his hair up.

"Oh sorry." I say blushing. I am so embarrassed.

fuck me gently with a chainsaw

[Word Count: 1,203]

Author's Note
Hi hi hey,
I am very much alive😭
I've just been really stressed with university applications and prep. But I finally wrote down a story.

I am also working on a Sugar Daddy Corbyn mini series, chosen on Insta poll. If you wanna interact with me dm me on @smut.dont.we_

This was the Kinktober prompt Public sex. I don't even remember what day we are on 😭
I checked it's day 8💀 I need to get serious.

Anywho it's 3:48am here and I gotta wake up at 7. So I hope you enjoyed this.

Byeeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~