💦Jacuzzi💦- C.M.B

Maya's POV
The calmness of the night was always relaxing to me. I am sitting in the jacuzzi just relaxing and thinking about the past days. Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around and see Corbyn standing there in a pair of swimming trunks.

I find my eyes wondering over his abs. "You like what you see?" He asks walking closer to me. He crouches down so our faces are level and slowly leans in leaving a gentle kiss on my lips.He stands up and gets in the jacuzzi with me. I can still see the hint of a smirk in the moonlight.

I don't know what comes over me but I find my self approaching him and I get on his lap facing him. He looks surprised at my actions but slowly regains posture. "Maya, what are you doing he asks?", sounding slightly nervous. "Oh I'm just finishing what you started", I say confidently.

I look into his eyes and slowly lean in kissing him again, but this time our kiss was filled with more passion and need. Both our hands are wandering over the others body, unable to keep idle. I start to grind myself on him. He throws his head back in pleasure and this breathing starts getting ragged.

All of a sudden he puts his hands on my waist and turns me around, so I am now facing away from him. I feel his hands start to untie my bikini top as he kisses my neck. (probably leaving hickies, I'll have to cover in the morning) When my top comes undone he places both hands on either one of my breasts cupping the carefully. He tweaks my nipple with one hand, while the other is traveling downwards to my bikini bottom.

As his hand moves further down my legs automatically spread. He starts to rub me through my bottoms causing me to close my eyes and whimper slightly. He chuckles, takes the bottoms off and immediately pushes to fingers into me, earning a loud moan from my mouth. He continues for about five minutes then suddenly whispers, "Fuck it!"

He tells me to stand up for a bit as he removes his shorts. Then immediately they are off, he grabs my waist slowly lowering me on himself. As I sink down I let out small moans and Corbyn grunts. When I get to the base. I start to bounce up and down on him slowly, but increasing the pace. I grab onto his shoulders for support as I continue to go up and down. He reaches down and starts rubbing my clit as I am bouncing on him. The pleasure almost makes me stop but I keep going.

At this point both of us are letting out loud sounds of pleasure. I feel the knot begin to form in my stomach and I begin to clench around him. "Come on baby let it out. Cum all over me." He says while thrusting into me at a fast pace. All of a sudden the knot comes loose and it feels like a hurricane of pleasure wading over me. At the same time I feel Corbyn shoot his load inside me causing me to moan even more at the sensation.

We stay sitting, with him still in me for a couple more minutes. And then he says, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and tucked in bed."
...

Suddenly I jolt awake and see Corbyn lying beside me. I am in my silk night dress and I realize that that was just a dream. Does this mean I like him? I ask myself as a blush creeps up my cheeks. Oh no...

[Word Count: 614]

Author's Note:
I have been the definition of lazy these past few days. But I had my birthday on March 2nd, I turned 17. And so did Ryan (Herron). So that was fun.
Did any of y'all attend the Roblox concert thing? I did. But because I am an international fan. I had to set an alarm for 1:55am to wake up.
I put a screenshot on my story. Because at the top of the big poster thingy there was a juice box of Why Don't We juice. Then who was on the @whereiswdw account decided to leave me on seen😭😭
Any who bye
~🌸Lolo🌸~