Double Penetration- C.M.B & Z.D.H

Narrator's POV 👋🏽
You were on top of Corbyn, his dick in you. Your hands were on his chest and you were moving your hips up and down his dick. He was giving small moans and the way his jaw would clench and the groans he gave, went straight to your core.

"Fuck Kate, that feels so good." Corbyn growled, his hands on your waist dug into your skin.

Before you could reply, a cold draft ran up your back and settled on your neck. You glanced back and saw two red eyes gazing at you and there was a black mass behind you.

"Corbyn, Zach's here." You moaned, never breaking eye contact with the brown eyed boy behind you. You could feel him touching your body, he always gave you chills.

"Dammit, Zach. What?" Corbyn asked glancing behind you.

"You should share her." Zach growled, his soft hands touched your hair and trailed along your neck. You moaned and shivered at his touch.

"Babe, are you alright with this?" Gabe asked.

"Fuck me being alright. I need some friction!" you whine moving your hips more.

Zach's tongue ran over your shoulder and down your back. His nails dug into your skin and you could feel his teeth trailing over your skin. Corbyn thrust up into you, making you let out a low moan and you whimpered.

Zach's hand gripped your face and pulled you back up, he turned your face to his. His mouth was on yours, his tongue slid into your mouth. You sucked on his tongue, he tasted like lemon starbursts. You moaned around his tongue, his hands pull on your nipples.

"Fuck, that's hot. Keep kissing him, baby." Corbyn growled as he thrust up into you. You moaned into Zach's mouth, you heard him let out a chuckle. You felt Zach trailing one of his hands over your ass.

"Zach, fuck." Gabe growled surprised. Zach pulled his tongue from your mouth and turned his red eyes to Corbyn.

"Relax Corbyn, I don't want you finishing too soon. I'm going to fuck our sweet little one as well." Zach growled, his voice echoed in your ears. Zach pushed you down and you leaned on Corbyn's broad chest. Corbyn leaned up and kissed your lips softly.

You feel Zach slowly push into you, the stretch of having both Zach and Corbyn filling you up makes you let out a scream. Zach pushes in and out of you slowly while Corbyn does the opposite, the feeling of both men fucking you made you moan loudly.

"You're taking us so well baby." Zach growled, his nails running over the skin on your back, "She feels so good Corbyn. So tight. I should have insisted you share her earlier."

"I know she does Zach. Now shut up and fuck her." the man beneath you growled.

Zach and Corbyn fucked you long and hard. You could feel Zach's tongue running along your neck and the small bites he was leaving on your back.

Your orgasm starts building. You tried to move your hips to meet the thrusts of the men, but they kept you tightly in place. Your whole body was throbbing and you were whimpering loudly and moaning for more, you were begging for more. It was amazing, you had never been fucked in such a satisfying way. The groans from Corbyn and the growls from Zach, the way Corbyn's fingers dug into your thighs while Zach's nails ran over your back.

"I'm close." You moaned. It was getting hard to focus, all you wanted to do was cum. The sweat on your chest was mingling with Corbyn's.

"Alright. Cum then, I want you both to cum." Zach moans. His hand pulled you up off Corbyn's chest and wraps around your neck and squeezed softly. "Cum for me." he whispers in your ear.

Zach and Corbyn didn't stop fucking you, both were now chasing their own ends. You came hard on both men and moaned their names loudly. Corbyn moans as he cums in you, you feel his hot cum coat your insides. Then Zach lets out a groan as he also releases, his cum mixing with Corbyn's inside you.

Zach releases your neck and lays you down beside Corbyn. He pulled you close and kissed you, Zach's hands trail over your face. You see him get into the bed next to you and he begins placing gentle kisses all over your face.

"Are you alright? We didn't hurt you, did we?" Corbyn asked.

"I'm wonderful Corbyn. Thank you guys" You smile softly letting the sleep consume you.

[Word Count: 766]

Author's Note

Heyyy

My brain simply did not want to cooperate with this story. So it's not one of my favourites but oh well, I hope you like it.

This is Kinktober day 4, the prompt being Double Penetration.

Thank you so much to those who followed me on Instagram and helped me hit 1K followers on there. I love you all so much.

Don't forget to drink some water and stay safe.

~🌸Lolo🌸~