In The Kitchen- J.R.A

Hailey's POV
I'm standing in the kitchen preparing dinner for me and my boyfriend, Jack. I have my earphones in and I'm quietly humming along to the music. I decided to make Mac n Cheese because I'm too lazy to make anything fancy. (Mood)

Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I scream and hit the person with the cheese grater. "Ow what the fuck Hailey!" I hear Jack groan, rubbing his head.

"You idiot you scared me." I say smacking him with a towel. "Damn calm down." He says, raising his arms in exasperation. "Don't sneak up on me" I whine crossing my arms. "Ok ok I'm sorry baby" he says hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Now go shower you stink" I tease. "Hey tour prep isn't easy." He says walking to our room.

~Short time skip brought to you by my lazy ass~

I hear Jack's footsteps draw closer just as place the Mac n Cheese in the oven. I stand up straight and look at him. He's leaning on the door frame smirking at me. "What?" I ask feeing slightly self conscious.

He doesn't say anything but walks toward me like a lion stalking his prey. "Jack are you okay?" I say backing into the counter, staring into his eyes, trying to figure out his emotions.

He walks to me wrapping his arms around me, placing a chaste kiss on my lips. He pulls me closer to him and then I finally feel the problem. 'Fuck, this will not end well' I think. "Okay okay how about we eat then we can do this" I say trying to untangle myself from him.

But he just lets out a low chuckle and suddenly I am turned around. He stands behind me and whispers into my ear, "Oh baby girl don't think I can't tell how turned on you are." I think for some time and decide to co operate.

I lean back into him and press myself into him, he reacts by letting out a gasp. "You know what? I can't wait anymore." He says.

He places a hand on my back, pushing me down onto the counter. I let out a squeak as my skin comes into contact with the cold marble counter. He pulls my sweats off with my underwear. "Would you look at that. You were trying to stop me but you're so wet" he mocks, pushing two fingers into me.

Whining I push back onto his fingers, needing more friction. Suddenly his fingers leave me and I'm left empty. But next I feel the head of his duck rubbing up and down my entrance. He continues teasing me and then slowly pushes in. "Mmmmh there's that tightness I missed." He breaths out. He starts to speed up his thrusts holding onto my hips.

I'm not able to produce any words. All I can do is moan and claw at the counter looking for something to hold onto. He slows down and changes the angle of his hips, a scream leaves my mouth. "There it is" he says as he continues to hammer at that spot.

"Please please please please" is all that leaves my mouth as I feel my release nearing. My mind goes blank and my mouth opens as I feel the hurricane of pleasure rush over me. "Fuck fuck fuck!" Jack exclaims as he spills into me.

He pulls out and picks me up my legs threatening to give way. Before he carries me out of the kitchen, I tap his arm. "Hm?" He says looking at me. I point at the oven, not being able to produce words. He walks to the oven and turns it off.

"Let's get you cleaned up" he says carrying me to the bathroom.

[Word Count: 631]

Author's Note
Heyyyy peoples of this planet.
So I am attempting the Kinktober thingy minus all the extreme links because I don't fully have complete knowledge to write about all of them. So I just picked a few and this was the first prompt.

Anywho thank you so much for 1k reads damn never thought I'd get this many.

But expect another story soon

Byeeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~