Party - C.M.B

Y/N's POV
"Y/N! Are you home?" I hear my brother scream from the hall.
"Yes! What do you want?" I reply, slightly irritated.

That is how we are. Even if both, my brother and I are having a good day, we get irritated by each other. There is this equally agitating aura we bring out from the other that even our parents cannot do anything about.

"Are you still going to the club with the guys tonight?" He, once again, screams at the top of his lungs.

"What?" I scream back, even though I heard every word he said. Scratch that. Shouted.
"I said" he takes a pause, and screams even louder, "ARE. YOU. STILL. GOING. TO. THE. CLUB. WITH. THE. GUYS?"

At this point, the neighbours were curious to know my answer.
I walk to the hall in my robe instead of answering him. I pass him and grab the 'Chips-Ahoy!' packet lying on the counter behind him.
He sneers behind me and brings his mouth to my ear,
"HELLO??"

Don't worry this is a daily thing. My ears are used to the damage
"Yes dumbass! Who even says no to clubbing?" I reply with a stuffed mouth.
He grabs his keys and walks out the door saying something along the lines, "See you tomorrow."

I shrug and see the time on the clock above. Reading how I only have 20 minutes before I am late, I start getting ready.
I lay my red halter dress and my white clutch on the bed. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and start with my makeup.

~Time skip brought to you by a multitasking Y/N~

Handing over my car to the valet, I enter the club and see the guys chilling in the VIP section. "Hey Y/N!" Zach greets me. I wave to the guys from the distance. We exchange hugs and kisses and I sit down with them on the red leather sofa.

It wasn't a special event just us friends taking a day off from work to relax and exchange gossip. We do it once a month, it helps regain our bond and it is always fun to gang up and bully the other member.

As we get our drinks and share laughs Corbyn puts his arm around me.A few minutes later he runs his fingers down my arm, slowly and gently, causing butterflies in my stomach and goosebumps on my arms and legs. Taking the hint, I insist everyone joins the dance floor.
And after a lot of insisting and dragging them up from the sofa, we finally make it to the dance floor.

"You guys get heavy on the floor I have to use the restroom" I scream from over the music.
"What? NO! You brought us here, you have to dance!!" Jack and Daniel say as they both grab my wrists.
"Yeah Y/N! Dance! Dance! Dance!" Zach and Jonah join the commotion.
Laughing at their silliness I reply,
"Yeah, no shit Sherlock! But I wanna pee first!!"
They let go of me. I walk away and hear Jonah say "You better stand by your words Y/N"

I enter the restroom and get dragged even further in by my wrists. Getting pinned behind the door as Corbyn locks it, he attacks my neck with butterfly kisses. I tilt my head to the right allowing him further access and close my eyes enjoying the moment.

His hands cup my face as he continues.
"C-Corbynn.." I sighed in pleasure. One hand grips the door handle while the other scrunches the dress. I can feel him smirk across my neck as he goes deeper and starts licking my sweet spot and biting my neck. As much as I enjoy the feeling, I push him back slightly.

He gives me a confused look, to which I reply, "They will find out." "Oh yeah! Well if that's the case then let me just-" Stopping the sentence midway he picks me up and starts kissing me once again. This time my hands grab his hair and pull them, while his hands grip my thigh and momentarily squeeze them.

"We don't have much time, Y/N" He mumbles against my lips as he places me on the counter. Pushing me up against the mirror with him grabbing my neck and rubbing my thigh, we make out. As his hand, the one on my thigh slowly makes its way to my heat, I grip the counter and scrunch my closed eyes.

He removes his hand from my neck and hand-cuffs me with them. Removing my panties and letting them fall on the floor, his free hand starts rubbing me. Painfully slow, his fingers circle my clit. I moan into the kiss and. He circles faster and faster, and I feel myself reaching my climax. I break from the kiss, panting but moaning as I barely whisper that I am close.

He stops.

Before I can comprehend what happened, he thrusts his fingers, hard and fast, into me. My eyes shoot open and my agape, as I moan loudly.

He puts his lips on me but doesn't kiss me. I feel his hot intoxicated breath and without an expression, he mumbles, "Shh Y/N."
I purse my lips but we both know he is dying to hear me scream his name. His thumb rubs my clit and his fingers thrust in and out of me really fast.

Second, by second, I keep losing my ability to keep my moan in and he keeps going faster and at a point where I am so close to my climax, I end up screaming.
"OH SHIT CORBYN"

If it wasn't for the music blazing outside, the whole arena would've heard me right now.
He licks himself clean and I pant, as we hold the stare at each other. Helping me clean up he helps me get on my feet and fixes my hair. Kissing my forehead and wiping the beads of sweat on his forehead, he opens the door for me.

We order a drink for ourselves and as we wait for them, he snakes his arm around my waist and whispers,
"Next time we can go all in."

[Word Count: 1041]

Author's Note
Here's the next story. Sorry for disappearing. I just completely forgot that I have Wattpad.

But the prompt for today, as you can tell by the title is:
Fingering
I low-key hate this word💀

Anywho hope you liked the story and until the next one

Byeeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~