Massage- C.M.B.

Katey's POV
"That was amazing. Baby you did so well" Corbyn says kissing my forehead. "Yeah yeah but I'm sore. I'm only gonna ride you on special occasions." I mumble into his chest. "As long as I get to fuck you, I don't care." He says laughing. "Corbyn I swear to God." I laugh playfully smacking him

Huh you're confused?
Oh sorry I started at the end of the story.
Let's go back to the beginning and I'll tell you exactly what happened.
But first let's go through my checklist:
Siblings/Pets/Parents/Guardians : far away.
Phone/iPad/Tablet/Laptop: fully charged.
Position: comfy.
Chores: done.
Clothes: comfy.
Plans: cancelled.
Door: locked.

Earlier that day
I'm sitting at home scrolling through Instagram, waiting for my boyfriend to get here. Lately, I've noticed whenever Corbyn gets home he's really tense. He looks extremely tired so I decided to find a way to relax him tonight. I decided I would give him a massage.

After some minutes, I get up and go upstairs into our room. I change into a white top and grey sweatpants. Just as I am putting my hair up in two buns, I hear the door opening. "Bean!" I exclaim as I run downstairs into his arms. He picks me up giving me a kiss. "Hi baby. How are you?" He asks me sounding extremely tired and puts me down. "I'm great, but the important question is 'How are you?'"  I asked him looking up at him. His usually bright and joyful eyes looking dull and puffy, with eye bags under them. "I'm just a little stressed working on the new album, otherwise I'm fine."

"Come with me" I say grabbing his hand with my small one. He follows me up the stairs into our room. "Strip and lay on the bed. I am going to give you a massage, to help you relax." I say to him as I walk out to get the oil. When I return Corbyn is laying on the bed facing up so I walk up to him and say, " Just relax baby".

I pour some oil on my hands and and start to rub his chest sliding lower and lower each time. As I near his V line I hear his breath hitch. 'You know what... fuck it' I thought as I slowly put my hand around his semi hard dick. He groans, " Katey baby fuck." "Ssh baby enjoy" I say as I continue to stroke him. I look at him, seeing his eyes are partially closed and his face reflects pure ecstasy.

I lean forward and kiss the tip of his dick making him jolt. I slowly lick up the shaft and as he opens his mouth, I take his whole length in my mouth. "H-Holy shit" he breathes out. I slow down a bit trying to tease him. "Baby please don't tease me" he groans. I take my mouth off completely, pretending to think. "Hmm let me see." "Baby please, I need your pretty mouth around Daddy's dick." He groans out.

"Okay Daddy" I say, taking him back into my mouth. I speed up and after some time feel him twitch in my mouth. Looking up at him trough my lashes, I swallow every drop of his cum. "Thank you baby." He says.

He then sits up and starts to take off my shirt. "Corbs, this was supposed to be for you!" I protest. "Well... if it's for me, then you'll let me do what I want right?" He asks smirking at me. "I guess you're right" I give in. He pulls my shirt over my head and takes off my bra. He hungrily stares at my boobs. He lays me down on the bed and pulls off my sweats and underwear at the same time. He begins to suck on my nipple while tweaking the other one. And the he moves to the other one.

His hands start to move down down my body and rest at my heat. He starts rubbing me through my underwear making me squirm. My head is thrown back as he continues to work my body. "Baby can you do something for me?" He asks looking up at me. "Sure. What is it?"

"I want you to ride me." He says. "O-okay" I say kind of nervous because I've never done this before. "You don't have to if you aren't comfortable." He says holding my hand. "No no it's okay. I want to." Is my response.

I push him down on the bed and hover directly above his dick. "C'mon baby please" he says putting his hands on my hips. "Wait you horny fuck" I laugh. I lean down and kiss his lips.

I am so into the kiss that I don't notice him lining himself up. He suddenly pulls my hips down and onto his dick. A wanton moan leaves my mouth. "C-Corbyn w-wh- I wasn't ready." I say feeling him completely fill me up.

"Well you where taking forever and I needed to feel you around me." He says darkly. "Now be a good little girl and bounce on my dick." He whispers in my ear causing me to tighten.

"Oh you like that." The sentence leaving his mouth in a sadistic tone. I sit up, raising myself slightly off him and then sink down slowly. My pace increasing as I get more used to the movement.

"Mmhm mmhm just like that" he says, "keep going baby you look so beautiful above me." The encouragement giving me more confidence as I start to move faster. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuckkkkk" I hear Corbyn grunt as he breaks and releases in me.

But I haven't finished yet and I'll be damned if I don't. I keep going upping my speed even more. "Katey baby pl-please I'm s-sensitive" Corbyn whimpers under me. "Uh uh uh we are only stopping when I'm done." I say taking over the dominance. I feel my climax nearing. I look down at Corbyn, his eyes are screwed shut and his mouth hanging slightly open, letting broken moans fall out.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming" I say as I feel my orgasm wash over me like a 10 foot wave. Corbyn shakes under me as he cums again. I get off him, "Hey you good?" I ask slightly concerned. "Huh? Me? I'm perfect." He drawls out still coming down from his second release.
I cuddle up to his chest running my hands through his hair. 

"That was amazing. Baby you did so well" Corbyn says kissing my forehead. "Yeah yeah but I'm sore. I'm only gonna ride you on special occasions." I mumble into his chest. "As long as I get to fuck you, I don't care." He says laughing. "Corbyn I swear to God." I laugh playfully smacking him.

[Word Count: 1146]

Author's Note
Heyyyy
I'm alive. Just been really busy... and lazy💀
Anywho here's this.
As usual:
to get the story earlier follow me on my Instagram linked in my profile.
Byeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~