Handjob- Z.D.H.

Kinktober day 2
Btw I love your name😭

Solar's POV
"What if they don't like me" Zach whined for the hundredth time. I roll my eyes for the millionth time. "Zach baby, this isn't your first time meeting my parents." I say exasperated. "Oh" he says abruptly stopping, "I forgot."

'This man will be the death of me' I think as I spritz some perfume on myself. Before following Zach out the house.

We get into the car and Zach turns on the radio.

Choose, I'm just sayin', what you wanna do?
Choose, I just dropped down in your city to
Choose, let me put-

"YOU ONTO SOMETHING NEW. CHOOSE AIN'T NO TELLING WHAT IM GETTING TO. OOOOH OOOOH OOOH OOOH IM JU- IM JU- IM JU- SAYING CHOOSE!" I yell.

"Dammit woman you're gonna make me drive off the road!" Zach says looking half scared to death.  "BUT THIS IS MY SONG" I yell. "STOP YELLING" he yells trying not to laugh. "Okay okay sorry damn-" I look out the window.

We finally get to my parents house and I knock on the door. My parents open the door and smile, "Solar, Zach we're so happy to have you guys here. Come in come in!" They say as they step to the side, making room for us to walk in.

"The food is already ready because I know how much Zach loves my food." My mom says giving Zach a big hug. "I still don't trust you." My dad says towering over Zach.

"Dad behave." I snort swatting his shoulder. We all walk over to the dining table and I sit next to Zach and my parents sit opposite us.

~Short time skip brought to by @bessonsbubs amazing edits (you should follow her)~

The food has been served and my parents asked us a bit about how life's going. They go into their own conversation about how the water bill has gone up or something.

So I decide to mess with Zach a little.

No ones POV (well technically mine but you get the point💀)
Solar puts her hand on Zach's thigh and continues to eat. Zach takes no notice of it as she does this a lot, so he didn't think much of the action. But she slowly moves her hand up to his belt and he tenses up. "What the fuuu- hell are you doing" he whisper yells.

"Nothing" she responds putting on an innocent face. She begins to palm him through his jeans and he relaxes at her touch. Thinking she'll end there, but damn he was wrong.

She swiftly undoes his belt and pulls his dick out of his pants. "Solar please. We can't do this here. Your parents." Zach half whispers half moans. "Um how about no." She says as she continues to stroke his length.

Solar's mom looks over and notices Zach's flushed face. "Are you okay sweetie?" She asked concerned. "Y-yes ma'am" he says, his voice slightly strained. "Okay then." She says going back to her conversation with her husband about whether they should get a cat or a corgi.

Solar speeds up her movements and she can see that Zach is getting close. So she takes her hand off and 'drops' her knife under the table. "Oh sorry lemme just get that." She says.  "Okay honey mind your head." Her dad cautions.

She crawls under the table and kneels between Zach's legs. And continues to pump him up and down until she feels his breathing getting rapid. Before he cums she places her mouth onto the tip and swirls her tongue around it.

"Solar is everything okay down there?" Her mom asks bending to look under the table. "Yeah yeah she's fine just had to um- tie her shoe laces." Zach says a bit too quickly. "Oh um okay." Her mom responds not sounding fully convinced.

Just as he turns back to her husband Zach cums in Solar's mouth with a sigh of relief. She comes out from under the table and sits on her seat.

The evening continues and just as they are walking out the door Solar's mom pulls her back and whispers, "Next time remover to wipe the cum off the side of your mouth." Solar stands there embarrassed to the core as her mom laughs and gives her a hug.

FUCK

[Word Count: 725]

Author's Note
Aaaah it's meeee.
I updated two days in a row, this is a miracle. Anywho I hope you enjoyed this one.

Today's prompt was Handjob. And yeah, follow me on Instagram @smut.dont.we_ for earlier access to stories.

Byeeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~