💦Step Bro💦- Z.D.H.

Paulina's POV
Today is the day that Myta and my dad are going on their honeymoon vacation. Reece and Ryan are staying at their grand parent's house. Zach and I are left alone at home for a month, that is going to be hard because obviously Zach is hot as fuck but also my stepbrother. So I'll stay in my room... great.

Zach's POV
Today our parents left for a month, meaning I can finally make a move on Paulina. I hope she likes being silenced and not walking. This is gonna be fun.

~4 days later~
Paulina has been in her room a lot, it's pissing me off. Should I walk in and convince her to watch a movie with together... yeah. So I walk in to see her in nothing but spandex shorts and her bra, and my mind went completely blank.

Paulina's POV
I've been good in my room, the only problem is Zach walks around shirtless and I almost drop to my knees but I manage to control myself. I just got out of the shower and decided to put on a bra and shorts. About two hours later Zach decides to walk into my room practically naked, shit. Zach walked over to me and kissed me and of course I kissed back. He then picks me up and pushes me against the wall while his tongue was exploring my mouth.

He throws me on the bed and tells me to take everything off, while he gets his toys. When he gets back I see a gag and handcuffs. He then tells me to get on my knees, I do so. He then stands in front of me and drops his shorts and boxers. Without being told I shove his huge dick into my mouth and stay there until I hear him sigh. I begin to deep throat him, thank God I don't have a gag reflex.

When his tip touch the back of my throat I heard him moan. So I quickly took him out of my mouth and started to suck on the tip really hard, making him moan louder. I feel him grab the back of my head and start face fucking me. Few seconds later I feel his dick twitch in my mouth and he cums down my throat. I swallow while looking up at him through my eye lashes.

He then picks me up and places me on the bed and says, "Okay baby now you can not make a sound." I nod. Zach proceeds to handcuff my arms and legs to the bed and puts the gag in my mouth. He then gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck while rubbing my clit. I started screaming but shut up when he said, "That that isn't quiet princess." I almost started screaming louder when he started rubbing harder, but instead started breathing heavily and he slowed down.

After what felt like forever, he pulled away and I normalise my breathing. While I am still recovering I am filled up by his dick and he starts pounding into me. Of course I started screaming and then he lifts up my leg and pounds into my g-spot.

I start crying out from being overstimulated and I feel my stomach tightening. I had no way to tell him so I just let it go. He then took the handcuffs off, took the gag and out flipped me over on my stomach, pulling my hips up. He goes back in slowly saying, "Let it all out babygirl!" he counted down from three and we came at the same time.

He then pulled out and lay next to me, cuddling into me. We fell asleep but I was woken up by my phone ringing. Myta was calling saying they would be home in two days. Great more time to hide in my room for life... or until me and Zach move out.

[Word Count: 662]

Author's Note
I am sorry for not updating I am focusing more on my Instagram smut account. All of my stories are posted there first so if you want to get the stories earlier follow me @smut.dont.we_ .
Anyway I have a build up on stories so enjoy the spam!
Late Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. And I hope you are all well.
~🌸Lolo🌸~