Bathroom- C.M.B.

"Jess you're finally here." Am I crazy or is he blushing. It's probably because of the alcohol.
"I'm here. But it seems like I'm late already..."Corbyn hands me a shot. I never really drank before. But who cares?I take it.

Ew

"Not bad" he chuckles.
"I got that from my brother" I grin and look up at the girl standing in the middle telling us everything about her ex-boyfriend.
Corbyn looks at me again.

And finally I'm strong enough to look back. Our eyes lock for the second time today.
A hand on my thigh. He smirks at me. I feel him pull me up and whisper something I can't quite hear. But I follow him.

I let him pull me away from the large gathering of people into a less crowded area. He continues walking his pace getting faster. And he opens a door pulling me inside. 'Is this actually happening?!' I think to myself, trying to conceal my excitement. "Hey hey Jess, you in there." I hear Corbyn's voice break my train of thought. "You spaced out for a minute." He says chuckling.

I giggle and look down my face heating up. I feel a finger under my chin pushing it up, I lift my eyes and I am met with beautiful blue-green eyes. He looks at me as if asking for confirmation and I close my eyes, gently pressing my lips against his.

His hands rest on my hips pulling me in closer. I bring my arms up to wrap around his neck. The kiss transposes from gentle to a more list filled one. He pulls away going down to kissing my neck. I let out a small moan.

He takes this as a green light to go crazy. "Corbyn Corbyn don't forget I have nothing to cover up!" I say slightly laughing. Corbyn chuckles a little then moves back up to my lips, pushing me against the door in the process.

The action causing me to let out a whimper. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" "I'm sure" I respond cupping his cheeks and pulling his face back down to mine. As he continues to kiss me his hands start to wander all over my body.

I then feel one of his hands slip under my dress and start to rub me through my underwear. "C-Corbyn please" is all that leaves my mouth. I'm not even sure what I'm asking for. After some time he reaches down complete pulling my underwear off.

I feel the cold are hit me causing me to shiver. He slowly slides a finger into me and starts thrusting it in. Next I feel him add two fingers and cling on to him as the pleasure increases. He curls his fingers and uses this thumb to rub me at the same time. "O-oh f-fuck feels so good!" I moan out as he continues to work his fingers.

"I-I'm gonna, I'm gonna c- why???" I'm stopped short as he removes his fingers as my climax is nearing. "I want to feel you squeeze around me when I am inside you" he whispers in my ear, his voice husky and laced with lust. I feel tingles in my body from that sentence.

I push him back and start getting in my knees to take off his pants when he says, " No, you don't have to." He pulls me back up and bends me over the counter next to the sink. " I want you to look at me in the mirror. Do not look away unless I say so." He says sternly.

"Yes daddy." I say feeling a little bold. "What did you say?" He growls, eyes darkening by the second. "I said 'yes daddy'." I respond blinking innocently. "Oh this is gonna be good." I hear him chuckle under his breath.

He starts to undo his zipper and I hear him open the condom packet. Next thing I feel him rubbing himself against my entrance. He teases me by pushing in a bit and pulling out again. "Daddy please don't tease me" I whine. "If you say so..." and with that he slides into me completely, causing an extremely wanton moan to leave my mouth.

He starts thrusting in, his fingers digging into my hips as he pounds into me. "F-f-fuckkkk yesss yes yes." Are the only words in my brain at the moment. The feeling of him filling me up is too much for my mind to process. I look at him through the mirror and see his expression.

His shirt is off and his torso glistening in the dim bathroom light. I feel him brush up against my g-spot. "Daddyyy oh shhhhitt" I practically scream. "Yeah. Right there?" He says smugly hitting it harder. A string of curse punctuated by moans leave my mouth as my eyes roll back.

My legs are weakening and I can feel my release nearing. He gives me three hard thrusts and that's all that it takes for me to come undone. High pitched moans leave my mouth as I shake from the intensity, and Corbyn also lets out a few grunts as he releases into the condom.

He pulls out, ties the condom and wraps it in tissue then throws it away. My legs are still shaky but he helps me put my underwear back on. And turns me around giving me a small peck on my lips. "Let's get you somewhere you can rest." He says picking me up.

"Hey-" I start protest. "Baby, you and I both know you can't walk right now." He whispers opening the door.

[Word Count: 955]

Author's Note
Heyyy!
If you are wondering why this story has like 0 context. It's because it's a part of a series by @dear.corbyn (on Instagram). She asked me to write a smut for her.

If you wanna go read the whole story. Go to her page @dear.corbyn and read the series Brother's Bestie (and the rest while you are at it😌) .

If you want to read my stories immediately they are posted go to my instagram linked in my bio. I also have texting videos in my IG TV videos that I can't post here cause Wattpad doesn't do videos.

If you want to watch My Hero Academia texting stories, be sure to check out my YouTube also linked in my bio. Right now I only have one video. It's a lyric prank using 'Look At Me' by WDW. But I am currently working on one using 'Be Myself'.

Byeee
~🌸Lolo🌸~