I'm sorry princess

"Elizabeth" Ezra says sighing, I'm not saying anything.

"Then make it fucking clear then, make me understand, I'm trying here!" I say shouting then quiet down when I remembered Nate was sleeping.

"Why now, you didn't give a fuck back then"he says.

"I did, I just didn't know how to handle the truth, I wasn't ready" I said looking down playing with my fingers.

"Look Elizabeth, I cheated because I'm fucked up, I didn't cheat because of my past and I sure as hell didn't cheat on you because of you, yeah you were barely home but so was I. So let's just drop the topic" Ezra says ending the conversation.

10 minutes later
We pulled up in my apartment complex and Nathaniel was in Ezra's arms once again and as soon as we exit the car paparazzi swarm around us waking up my kid that just pissed me the fuck off but I kept my cool.

They kept asking us questions like
Are you guys getting back together?
Is Amy and Ezra getting a divorce ?
Am I still in-love with Ezra?
Is Ezra still in-love with me?
How is the co-parenting going?
Does Elijah like Amy?
Does Elijah and Elizabeth still dislike each other?

And the questions just kept coming until we finally made it in the hall way, the workers stop to acknowledge there boss while Ezra just continued walking, not sparing them a glance.

Until Ezra just stopped out of nowhere and called one of the employees

"Yes sir" she answers trying to bring down her clothes more, why? it beats me but my guess is so her breast can fall out.

"Where the hell is security and why is paparazzi swarming my fucking building?" He ask with his voice booming.

"I-I-I don't know sir" she says stuttering.

"You don't know?" He ask raising an eyebrow.

"Ye-y-yes sir" she says with her head low.

He rolled his eyes and said "make sure when I'm back down here there gone else you're fired, understood?" He says walking off before she answers but you could hear a faint yes sir.

We entered the elevator and went up to my penthouse.

We reached and I threw down my handbag on my couch and put my keys on the counter top

Ezra went to put Nathaniel in his room while I poured myself a glass of wine.

Nate's room

5 minutes later

Ezra comes out of nate's room.

"Want a drink?" I ask.
"I'm driving, remember?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot" I said giving a light chuckle.

"Soo" I said walking to my couch and Ezra follows behind.
"How's you and the wife" I ask.
"Umm, well Amy is Amy" he says in a non-interested tone.
"What's that suppose to mean" I say.
He doesn't say anything just shrugs his shoulders.
"How about you" he ask.
As if I don't see his bodyguards watching my every step and if a man comes near me the next minute he's gone.
I scoff and rolled my eyes "don't you know the answer already"
He doesn't say anything, he just laughs, something I miss but won't ever admit. It's just something that's so pure and innocent about his laugh he doesn't do it much which makes it so much more special and beautiful.

"What" he ask.
"You don't laugh much" and as I say that his smile that was on his face after his laugh disappeared and now I wish I didn't say shit.
"You should do it more, or at lease when your around the people that you love" I say staring into those green eyes.
"Come here" he says.

Honestly if I wasn't staring into those eyes my answer would have been no. But unfortunately I wasn't.

I got up and walked around the coffee table to the other side of the couch and I was standing between his legs.He dragged me down onto his lap and pulled my head into his chest and caressed it.

"And whispered I'm sorry" I didn't say anything and so he continues.
"I'm sorry I stop being the man by your side, I'm sorry for the days when you feel like you can't do it anymore, when you have no motivation, when you feel like you can't survive another day in this world, I'm sorry for when people knock you down I won't be the person you come to, I'm so sorry princess because I know you act all strong and invincible when people tear you down. When people knock you down twice you get back up 3 times and for that I'm so proud of you. I'm so sorry princess that I was one of those persons who broke you but I love you, I just love you so much, I want you to be happy but I'm too much of a selfish man to let another touch you, I know it's wrong and I have no right but all I can say is I'm sorry and that I love you more than life itself because I will kill and die for you and Nathaniel. You both are my entire world. I'm so sorry princess"

I cried so much that I fell asleep in his arms.

Ohhh lord, that's one hell of a speech.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Follow my Instagram page @24hoursofmadness__ for updates and new book and in the mean time catch up on 24 hours of madness
Vote
Comment
💜💜💜💜💜💜
I'm writing this on New Years but you guys won't see this on New Years but Happy New Years and I hope this year is filled with positivity and a whole lot more blessings unlike 2020
Almost forgot today was Thursday. I was so busy I also got into this modeling agency....yay
And I didn't proof read so...
See u next Thursday