He's with me

I walked in and asked his secretary if he's in a meeting she said no but Elijah is in there.
So I walked in without knocking.

"Who the hell do you think you are barging in my off-" he stops immediately as he notices it's me.

"Elizabeth" he says breathlessly

"Good day Ezra" I said in a professional yet bored tone.

"You look beautiful" he says. The thing about Ezra is he always compliments me even when I look like shit and he doesn't even realize it, one of the reason why I fell in love with him.

"Thank you" I said giving a small smile.

I heard someone cleared there throat and I snapped my head to that direction to see the one and only ELIJAH.

"Elijah" I said through gritted teeth and little bit of venom.

"Elizabeth" he says through gritted teeth but with a whole lot more venom

I didn't hate Elijah back then but he knew that Ezra was cheating and didn't tell me and I get why he didn't he isn't my bestfriend but as a man and as a bestfriend he should have looked Ezra in the eyes and said what you're doing is fucked up and you need to tell her or I will, just something you know and you ask how I know let's just say I did my little detective work.

Elijah has always had it out for me let's just say at the starting of Ezra and Elizabeth story Elizabeth put him through hell but he still put a ring on it, guess he loved the craziness maybe in the end he got tired of it that's why he cheated but who the hell knows with men it's also scientifically proven that men don't fully mature until there 40s so ladies focus on your self.

"What are you doing here Elizabeth?" Elijah ask in a annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes and said "I'm here to talk business"

Elijah scoffs and I was about to say something but Ezra beat me to it.

"Elijah stop, and you can go while I talk to lizzy" he says in a stern tone.

Elijah got up, slammed the door on his way out and Ezra shake his head at his childish behavior while I just roll my eyes.

"So, how can I help you gorgeous?" Ezra ask.

"Well as you know I've been investing in small businesses because I don't want to do modeling forever although I love it." He shakes his head indicating that I should go on.

"And umm.......I also want to start an clothing brand company and take my time and go world wide" I stated with a slight shakey breath. When I bring it up people always say that it's an insane idea and whether I want to believe it or not Ezra's opinion matters to me whether or not he supports it I'm still going to do it but I would prefer his support in this.

He smiled and came around from his desk and said "I'm so proud of you bellissima" (beautiful in Italian)
As those words left his mouth I felt so emotional and also a relief that he's gonna be here with me every step of the way.

"What's wrong"he ask in a panic tone.

"What?" I said looking up confused not realizing that I'm crying.

"Why are you crying?" he ask in such a soft tone.

"Nothing" I said drying my tears

He then gave me a look that says don't fucking play so I told him.

"It's just that whenever I bring it up, people always say that it's a crazy idea and it will never work and I thought that you would say the same for a slight minute I knew if I needed money that you would give me but I don't want that kind of support I want you to be able to believe in me as well as the project because this means a lot to me, I've been away from my son just to deal with all of this so I need it to work" I said looking down, playing with my fingers.

He told me to come to him and I did and he hugged me. I have to say this felt nice I haven't been hugged in a really long time and I think he also knew this. We didn't speak he just held me for a few minutes and isn't it bad to say I didn't want to let go, I always felt safe in his arms. He kissed my temple and said I shouldn't listen to them because if it works he then stops and say when it works there gonna be wishing that they were by my side and I should always stick with the people who are there with me in the storm, you know who taught me that he ask.

"Me" I respond. He smiles and nods indicating I'm right.

Wow well do we love and hate us some Ezra 😂😂😂
Hope you all enjoyed
💜💜💜💜💜💜
Where are you from?
I'm from Jamaica 🇯🇲
#Islandqyal