Truth or die

Ezra P.O.V
Elizabeth fell asleep in my arms so I carried her to her room and put her blanket over her and plugged in her phone because I know she'll have a whole attitude tomorrow if her phone is dead.

When I reached in the lobby there was no paparazzi,good because I'm sure the little slut wouldn't want to lose her job. I got in my car and drove off.

An hour later
I reach home, park my car and entered my house. I couldn't call it a home as there is nothing in this house that I love. Apart from when my son is here of course.The only thing that's remotely important is probably some paper work and if you want to include the marriage I'm trap in then that's on you.

I didn't even enter the house properly and Amy came up to me nagging me.

She was asking a bunch of questions but I just ignored her, until she let her fucking mouth slip.
"What the hell were you doing with that bitch" I stormed up to her and put my hand around her throat but didn't squeeze.

"Watch your fucking mouth Amy, got it?" She didn't answer, maybe because she thinks I'm fucking joking.

"I ask you a fucking question Amy" I said growling out, squeezing her throat now.
"Y-y-yes" she said but I could barely hear her.
"I will put up with your bullshit but never ever talk about Elizabeth nor my fucking child because believe me I won't hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes" I said taking my hand from around her throat walking away.

I stopped in my tracks and said " we may be married Amy but you will never be my wife" I said with my back to her and she still vigorously coughing. And with that I walk away.

The next day
I was in my office talking to Elijah about what happened yesterday.

"Man, I can't believe I'm saying this but you should have stick with Elizabeth because Amy" he scoffs shaking his head.
"Never thought I would have seen the day" I said laughing. And then I remembered what Elizabeth said and I smiled even more.
"A mean me and Lizzy have a love-hate relationship" Elijah says
"It's that what we're calling it now" I said with a bit of humor.
He just shakes his head while I continue working.
And out of no where he says
"Don't you think it's time you tell her the truth, it's been 4 years brother" Elijah says.
I snap my head up as those words left his mouth "Elijah listen to me and listen to me good you will never tell Elizabeth and neither will I because the second you tell her is the second she's in danger and not just her but Nathaniel too and I know you won't fucking risk it" I said getting up and storming out the office to go to a meeting leaving him in there by himself.

2 and a 1/2 hours later.
The meeting just finish and to say I'm fucking exhausted is an understatement.
-
I heard a knock on my door and I told the person to come in.

It's been a minute since the person came in and they haven't said anything. My employees know that once I say that they can enter they start talking.

"What!" I shouted then looked up. And to say I regret it is an understatement.

Elizabeth P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm, I grabbed my phone with my eyes still closed because I know once I open them I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep and all I want to do is sleep. The alarm finally stop and I was the happiest woman on earth.

Not even a minute later, I jump up remembering I have to drop my kid to school and that I have a lot to do today.

I got out of bed look at my bed and decided that it didn't deserve to be spread as I didn't get my full sleep.

I walked out and entered my son's room.

"Hey baby" I said shaking him. He moved but didn't wake.

Great just great I think I gave my kid my laziness. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

"Stink, you got to wake up baby" I said shaking him.
He still didn't wake.
So I went into his bathroom and filled the bath with some warm water, then entered his room took off his clothes while he was still sleeping.
Hardest shit I've ever done, I'm even sweating.
When I finish doing that I lifted him up and put him in the bath.

You thought he would have woke up by now but the kid is still sleeping I bathe him and when it was time to wash his face is when he finally woke up.

I got him dress in a grey sweater with a black sweatpants and a white Air Force

I then made some breakfast. I made scramble eggs, bacon and pancake and orange juice. I put a towel over Nate's clothes although he isn't a messy eater and gave him his breakfast while he watch fast and furious (cartoon version) and I ate my breakfast.

I finish eating first so I hopped in the shower and wash my hair as well as my body.

20 minutes later I'm out and I curled my hair and put on my outfit for the day.

I had 20 minutes to spare so I did what any mom would, I clean, because I hate being tired and coming home to a dirty apartment, I get even more miserable

I wash the dishes and I told Nathaniel to go and spread his bed although I still have to go over it but it teaches him how to be responsible and he is pretty responsible.

After I was done cleaning, I look at the time and it was time to leave. I drop Nathaniel at school and then I went to look at places where my building could potentially be.

That took about 3 hours and then I decided to head to Ezra's office to start talking about my company and I also wanted to talk about a hotel that I want to buy although I didn't make an appointment I was hoping it could slide this once as I forgot to make one.

I got in my car and drove off to Ezra building.

Half an hour later I arrived and went straight to into his building.

I knock and I heard a come in and entered, I didn't say anything as I didn't want to distract him. Then I heard a "what!" And then he lifted his head to see who the mysterious person was.

I raised an eyebrow and said "is that any way to speak to a woman especially the mother of your child."

That was a long chapter hope you enjoyed and what is Ezra hiding from Elizabeth?
Follow my Instagram page @24hoursofmadness__
Vote
Comment
Let me have your thoughts on how the book is going on so far.
And check out my other book 24 hours of madness
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Love Ali,