Burn

Not Edited

I had one of the men carry the kids home, it took a lot of convincing because they did not want to leave my side but I told them I had to find their mother and brother before they got hurt.

My phone ring and Elizabeth's name pops up.

"Elijah, I'm chasing down amy and Ivan," she said breathlessly.

"What!?" I screamed on the phone. "Elizabeth tell me where you are I'll deal with the rest.

"No," she said, starting to hiccup and crying "they have my son Elijah, and you can't because you need to go help Adrianna, Hernandez has her son so you and Antonio need to go," she said

"Hello, hello, Elizabeth" I looked at the phone to see the little bitch hang up the phone.

"Antonio!" I shouted.

"Yea, what's wrong?" he asked
"No matter what I tell you, you have to keep your head on your body because your family will need you," I said
"Tell me" by the change of his tone and the look in his eyes I can tell he's ready to go on a killing spree and he hardly gets like this and when he does no one can stop or calm him down, the only person who remotely has a chance is in a coma.

"Hernandez has your son, Adrianna is already tracking them down" before I could say anything else he was running towards his bike. I sent a few of the men to follow him.

"Get me Elizabeth's location," I said to one of the men and in 4 minutes I got her whereabouts and was heading to her.

Adrianna P.O.V
I was 10 minutes, behind them and I had two of Ezra's men behind me. I finally reach the warehouse and I saw that asshole holding my son's hand while he played with his spiderman toy in his next hand. He was so clueless and innocent in all this havoc.

As soon as I get him back, me, him, and Antonio will go to Brazil away from all this. I can't imagine my life without my boys, they are my everything.

The rain started falling just great, as I was walking towards the warehouse I heard a big explosion and I realize it's the warehouse that my son is in.

As I try to run towards it one of the guys holds me back.

I was screaming for my son trying to loosen the guy's hand on my waist but he was stronger than I was

I then heard Antonio calling for me, he came running to me as soon as he saw me but before he could reach there was a second explosion. It was really big it knocked out all of us. I couldn't hear anything we were all full of smoke and blood on us I tried to reach for Antonio's hand but I couldn't. I slowly felt myself slip into darkness and the only thing I could think of is that I cause the two and only people I love the most life.

Elizabeth POV

I got out of the car and headed to the warehouse, Nate had a busted lip and a swollen left eye and he was on the ground tied up.

I tiptoed towards him and just as I was about to untie him Amy showed up.

"Don't even think about it"
"Amy why the hell are you doing this?" I ask as tears leaked looking at my innocent son.

"Don't act as if you don't know" she said rolling her eyes.

"I really don't know" I said with my voice cracking.

"I told Ezra I wanted back my kids" my heart broke when she said 'her kids'

"But he said no, he said that I can't just come back in the girls life after I gave them up" she said laughing sarcastically and waving the gun around.

"You gave up all parental rights amy" I said slowly, word for word so she could understand.

Then I realized something "but you knew that so that's why you didn't take us to court and your doing this."

As I was distracting her, one of the men were untying nate. As soon as he was done untying him, I slapped the gun out of a distracted Amy hands.

"You bitch" Amy scream swinging after me just as I was about to swing on her there was a loud gun shot that echoed the entire warehouse.

Amy on the floor with a gunshot in the middle of her head.

I turned around slowly and I met those piercing green eyes. I couldn't say a word because of how shock I was, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I said stuttering

Its been a minute, I haven't been busy I just couldn't write but the book will be finish soon and then I will edit. I may even change somethings
💜💜💜💜💜💜
Happy new year
🎊 🥳🎉