Elizabeth Gracia

4 years ago
Elizabeth P.O.V
I just hopped off my private plane can't wait to see that sexy husband of mine and my son, my 2 boys I'm so busy with my modeling career that I'm barely here in New York City I'm mostly in Italy because that's where most of my shows keep.

I haven't even realize that I'm in front of my house until someone knocks on my door.
I hopped out of the vehicle and gave Matthew, my driver a stiff nod and walk into my home.

It's just something about being home that makes me so happy.

I reach near my room door and I hear moaning, I quietly enter the room and my heart broke at the sight of another woman riding my husband dick probably not the time to be thinking this but she's doing very good cause that man dick is huge.

Anyways I haven't made my presence known yet there is a nice size couch to the wall facing the bed,
I sat down quietly with my head down low thinking about what's going to be my next move because it has to be good because if it isn't I'm going to be beating myself up about it.

I don't know how because my head is down low and I'm in my thoughts, I blocked out the moaning but all I heard was "honey" in a flabbergasted tone, how did he notice me? I don't know but guessing from his position he was changing his position to be on top not that I was trying to hide.

I slowly lifted my head, all these thoughts are running through my head should I just beat him up or the woman as well? No, because that woman doesn't owe me shit but then again I'm pretty sure she knows about us because we're pretty popular people in public but there is also a slim chance she doesn't know us and with that I settled to just beating my husbands ass, and when I finally look up you know what I saw?

The woman who I almost wasn't gonna drag smirking at me while my husband is looking at me flabbergasted. And with that I decided to drag both but who first? I thought. Hmm definitely that bitch I can always deal with my husband later.

I leaned back in the couch, took off my earrings while staring at them, next was my shoe when I took off my last shoe I threw it at her and run so fast to the bed to beat the living shit out of her, I'm surprised, for someone whose lazy I'm doing pretty damn good I'm really proud of myself
I'm currently beating the living shit out of this whore, it's actually sickening how nowadays being a whore is praised but then again who am I to complain, I was the biggest whore there is well not really I didn't sleep with a lot of men I have too much pride,I just act like I was which is probably wrong but I didn't give a fuck back then, now I actually cook and clean and and settled down who said you can't turn a hoe in a housewife but then again you can't spell housewife without ho.

The bitch is begging me to stop and my husband is trying to pull me off and calm me down but I'm just so fucking full of adrenaline right now, he finally got a good whole of me but I wasn't done with the whore yet so while he was lifting me I reach for her hair so she's now crying in pain, my husband must have realized cause he stop walking to carry me out of the room. He told me to let go in a very menacing tone that I'm not afraid of but many people is, and I also told him not to use it with me and because I told him I don't like it and he still use it, you know what I did?I grabbed on tighter. He said it again, remember when I said I wasn't afraid the first time, I take that shit back. I slowly let her hair go, same time security came in my husband told them they can go. He told the whore she can go and he lifted me up to carry me in one of the guess room because our room was a mess.

Thank you for taking the time out to read this book. Follow my instagram page @24hoursofmadness__for updates. Vote and Comment