Wedding/prego

Elizabeth P.O.V

Couple months later
Everything is going smoothly the past couple months, too smoothly and when things are good this good there is always something horrible coming to fuck us up. My building is almost done in the next two months it should be finish, my modeling contract should be up by the end of the year and I'm excited.

I have 3 restaurants and it's going pretty good and as I said too good something is coming and I don't know what and that my friend scares the living crap out of me, I like to know what's happening, what's next so I can prepare myself if it's anything I hate is not being in control.

I jump up at the knocking of my door that scared the crap out of me. I opened the door and to say I'm surprised by who is at the door is a underfuckingstatement.

"Elijah what the hell are you doing here!?" He didn't answer just barged into my home how fucking sweet.

"No, please come in make yourself a home and please do not answer my question" I said rolling my eyes.

"Fuck off with the sarcasm lizzy." I rolled my eyes and said "who pissed in your cereal this lovely afternoon?"

"I need a favor"

"Well I figured as you are in my home because we sure as hell are not about to do our manicure, pedicure and do our hair and talk about our feelings"

He rolls his eyes and gives a low chuckle.

"I think Vanessa is cheating on me and I need you to find out"

"Well as much as I'm flattered that you think I can find that out, I'm sorry I cannot help you but I have to say that I'm not surprise if she is, she was a hoe and you wifed that"

Elijah scoffs and roll his eyes "cut the bullshit we both know that you can find out, I don't know how you do it but I know you can and aren't you the one always saying 'you can't spell housewife without ho'" he says mocking me.

I roll my eyes and let out a light chuckle "fine I'll find out"

2 hours later

I heard a knock on my door for the second time today, I must be getting popular.

I opened the door and saw one of my high school friends.

"Hey" I said shock because I can't tell the last I saw her.

"What are you doing here? And how do you know where I live?"

"Well I saw Elijah today and we had a small conversation and you came up and I just wanted to see you"

"Ohhh" I said looking down and realize that she's also pregnant.

"Your pregnant" I said breathless.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock, it's a long story" Chole says

"Well you know I love a good story, come fill me in" I said stepping aside so she could walk in then closing the door.

She sat on the couch and I sat beside her and said "sooooo?" dragging it out.

"Well me and this man was fooling around and it was going great until I found out I got pregnant and everything went south and guess what he even has another girl pregnant and they are getting married in a few months, and his father is not the happiest person he's very traditional " she said rolling her eyes when she brought up the wedding.

"Are you inlove with him because if so we can totally trash the wedding" I said and she burst out laughing.

She calmed down and rest her cheek on her hand and look at me "I definitely missed this, having someone to talk and laugh with" she says smiling.

"And to answer your question I don't know if I'm inlove with him, I mean I care for him deeply and he definitely got with that girl to spite me" she says.

"Well if you love him you should tell him and if not I'll help you with the baby anytime" as I said that she started looking around.

"What?" I asked

"Where is your kid, I know you only have one but it definitely is too quiet in here I should know."

"He's at his dad, Ezra is gonna drop him here later" I said and she says ohh while nodding her head.

"I'm inviting you to the wedding, Elijah is also coming" I laughed at this crazy bitch

"You can't invite people to a wedding that's not even yours" I said

"She scoffs and says I don't give 2 flying fucks about Stephanie or Jason, and since when do you care about following the rules?" Chole ask

It's always the J's I thought.

"Good point, then I shall attend, I already know that something major is about to go down at this wedding and I'm all here for it, plus why does her name have to be Stephanie? It sounds like a hooker name" I said.

"It definitely is a hooker name" chole said we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Okay lovelies here is another chapter I really can't wait for that wedding.
Could Elijah be getting the big D?
What will happen at the wedding?
And how will the investigation go?
Vote
Comment
And no offense to the Stephanie's
I decided to upload two chapters since the other one is super short. See y'all next Thursday
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜