Secrets

I'm not gonna lie and say I remember what happened last night, I don't even remember how I end up in my apartment. I have a banging headache, wait, hold on.

Yep, I'm gonna throw up, I rush to the bathroom and empty my stomach. About 2 minutes of that and I wash my face and brush my teeth and hop in the shower, I can't believe I'm saying this but this cold water is doing amazing things to my body.

4 hours later

After my shower I ate and took a nice nap, I just woke up and it's 2 in the afternoon so I decided to check my e-mails. I also have to go to my building to get my designs right for my clothing line.

2 months later
To be honest, nothing happened in the last 2 months, it's been boring but my contract is up and my building is done as well as my hotel. Everything is going perfectly.

I also have to go over to Ezra's house to pick up Nate because I should have picked him up yesterday but I was busy.

-

I entered Ezra's house and the first thing that slapped me in the face was Amy. Like, give me a fucking break.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"
"To pick up my kid," I said in a duh tone looking at her as if she's crazy, well let me take that back she is crazy.
She rolled her eyes and said "what if he doesn't want you to" now it's my time to roll my eyes and walk pass her.
"Are we still talking about my son or are we talking about Ezra?" I say raising a brow.
"You know what, as you bring up my husband you need to stay the hell away from him," she says emphasizing the 'my husband' part.
I roll my eyes and said "news flash we have a kid together so that just means he is stuck with me for the rest of our lives just as much as I'm stuck with him" I say rolling my eyes.

She rolled her eyes and walk away. I finally reach nates room and knock on his door to get his attention "mommy!" He screamed and run and jump in my arms.

"I thought you left me," he says burying his face in the crook of my neck, never baby.

I put him down and told him to pack his bag while I go to tell his dad that I'm here.

Nearing Ezra's office I hear my name when I reached close enough I put my ears to the door.

"You need to tell Elizabeth the real reason why you're with Amy, I know you still love her, and as much as she tries to hide it she's still in love with you too," Elijah says.

"You know what my father is capable of and you know what Amy's father is capable of and I won't risk her life, if something happens to Nate she'll hate me. I know that I'm not her biggest fan right now but at least she doesn't hate me, and I could never live with the fact that I got my son hurt, it's too much" Ezra says.

"Do you think your dad would hurt Nate?" Elijah ask.

"You don't know the lengths my father would go for power, that's why I left the mafia as soon as I know that Elizabeth was it for me, I can live with the fact that she isn't sleeping and waking up in my bed, but I cannot live with the fact that she's dead, and I thought I told you to drop this" Ezra said.

I open the door and ask " what are the lengths he would go to, and I cannot believe you hid something this fucking big from me, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I said calmly all too calmly.

They both stood there in shock looking at me as if they have seen a ghost.

It's short I know but still, the chapter was good.
I've been busy, sorry for the late update and the next chapter might come a little late as I'm getting writers' block so yeah
Vote
💜💜💜💜