Mrs.Garcia?

Present
Elizabeth P.O.V

I just reach home, today was a long day, I'm currently in my apartment in LA for a show. Let's catch you all up on how my life has been.

My modeling career has taken off, I moved out of the house that me and Ezra bought or should I say he bought and buy an apartment not too far from the house so me and him can co-parent and he's also married he remarried a year and a half ago, why? I have no clue because he has multiple women fucking on the side. Ohh I almost forgot, the apartment that I'm living in Ezra also owns, he's billionaire might I add but nonetheless security is pretty good so I guess that's on the advantage side.

Our co-parent have it's off days but it's okay, but the wife, god knows I want to smash her face in she's just so ugh you know well probably not but still like she's just..... she's just....ugh I don't even know what to say, something about her just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm also starting a clothing line, and as much as I hate to say this I need my Ezra's help, I have enough money to fund it but not enough experience. So I decided I'll pay him a visit when I touch New York City

The next day
I got up early it's like 2 in the morning and my flight is at 5 I could have just borrowed Ezra's plane and I know he wouldn't complain but I wanted my arrival to be a surprise I haven't been home in 3 and a half months because every other day I have a show as well as starting up my clothing company and investing in other things like opening restaurants and small stores etc. my life as been hell and I barely get any sleep but it is what it is.

I did my morning routine and got dress in a comfy outfit to go back home

Couple hours later and I'm in a elevator heading up to my apartment. I drop my bags I went straight to my couch to take a nap.

Couple hours later
It's now 3 pm and I decided I'm gonna get dress and head to Garcia corporation

I step in the building and everyone stops what there doing to acknowledge me , it's kind of unnecessary because I have nothing to do with the company nor am I Ezra's wife anymore but something tells me he has something to do with this  and it's fu...

I step in the building and everyone stops what there doing to acknowledge me , it's kind of unnecessary because I have nothing to do with the company nor am I Ezra's wife anymore but something tells me he has something to do with this  and it's funny because they don't have much respect for the bitch of a wife and Ezra isn't complaining and I'm definitely not complaining.

I gave them all a stiff nod and continue walking, you get used to it when it's been years.

I go in the elevator and click the 39th floor where Ezra's office is, some woman is behind of me obviously not noticing who I am because she had the audacity to say "you know he's just using you right, the only one he'll ever give a damn about is Elizabeth, Nathaniel and Elijah his bestfriend and himself the rest of us is dead to him, so I suggest you go home and leave him alone" the woman says.

I still didn't say anything, I just turned around took off my glasses and raised a brow, when she saw me her breath hitch and she looks like she has seen a ghost.

"I'm so sorry mrs.Garcia, please don't tell mr.Garcia he'll fire me" she says panting like she just finish a marathon and on the verge of crying.

I smiled and turn around facing the elevator doors once again"what's your name?" I ask.
"Fe-fe-felicity ma'ma" she states stuttering.
"Okay, felicity calm down I won't tell, just breathe" I said now standing in the corner of the elevator.

For the rest of the ride it was silent, it finally reached the 39th floor.I went in my purse and gave her one of my sanitary napkins as she looks like she have been hit by a bus.
I stopped as I reached out of the elevator and said "By the way it isn't Mrs it's just ms I still have his name because everything I have is in that name and I can't bother to change it back" and when I finished, I turn and head toward Ezra's office.

Well that's it for this chapter, I'm thinking I'll update of Thursday's or just update when i finish a chapter
Comment and vote 🗳
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
What do you think will happen in Ezra's office will he be mad that she showed up unannounced or will he be happy.