Truth

"Eliza-" I cut Ezra off by raising my hand.

"Whatever bullshit your gonna tell me, I don't wanna hear it." I said looking him dead in the eyes.

"I'm gonna sit in that chair and your gonna tell me everything, understood?"

"Elizabeth you don't understand the seriousness of th-" I cut him off again by slamming my hands on his desk.

"If I don't know the seriousness of this, it's because you haven't told me a damn thing so like I said I'm gonna sit and your gonna start talking!" I said shouting at him, because to say I'm angry is an understatement.

"Okay" he said and I sat down in the the chair while Elijah sat in the couch in the corner.

"A month before you got back and you caught me cheating.....my father called me and told me that I have to divorce you because I have to marry Amy because her father owns whatever here in New York and my father wants a piece of it, the only way that was possible is if they merged the family together as one." He says looking at me as if I'm going to break any moment I just kept silent waiting for him to continue and he caught on and so he did.

"If I divorce Amy then they'll lose a lot of profit and the only thing Amy father wants is money while my father wants power it's two peas in a pod, I know that if I file for divorce Amy's father will kill you and Nate because he knows your my weakness and as for Amy, I found out a couple months ago that she's the one who planned all of this" he says.

I just stared at him because I had no idea what to say.

A few minutes later I finally spoke " so you where just sitting on all of this information without telling me?" I ask staring him down.

"I was trying to protect you" he said and I roll my eyes.

"Still doesn't justify that you cheated" I said loooking down in my lap.

"I'm not trying to justify anything lizzy, the moment I realized I was gonna lose you anyway I lost it, I was like fuck it, and no I didn't mean for you to walk in on us, I would have never done that"

"How could you and you didn't even know I was coming home?" I ask but not really looking for an answer.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go" I said standing up

"Eli-"
"No ezra, I'm fine I'm gonna go get Nate and go" I said walking out of his office.

-

I haven't talk to Ezra in the past 2 weeks but Nate has spooken to him.

I was designing a gown when I heard a knock on my door.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I asked annoyed not wanting to see anyone.
"I came to apologize, I gave you your space" Ezra says and I roll my eyes and went to my kitchen leaving him at the door.

Half way to the kitchen I heard a door shut and footsteps. I pulled out two wine glass and poured the wine. I hand Ezra one and picked up the next.

After a painfully excruciating long silence he finally spoke "I'm sorry for not telling you"

"It's okay" I said whispering.
"No it's not" he said walking to me as he looked directly in my eyes. His stare is so fucking intense but I can't look away for the life of me. I don't know if it's because of him, or if it's just the fact that I'm in love with him or maybe it's the color, those intense green eyes. Out of nowhere I feel myself leaning in. My head is telling me no but my heart is telling me yes.

His lips touch mine and I feel a jolt of electricity run through my body, he licks my lips asking for entrance but I deny him, he growls and bite my bottom lip, I gasp and he used that as an opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.

He lift me up squeezing my ass and resting me on the counter top. He tasted like mint and coke, that he most likely was drinking from earlier.

He kissed and suck on my neck that would most likely leave a hickey, out of nowhere he stopped.

He slowly pulled away resting his head on mine. "We should stop" he said.
"What if I don't want to?" I asked looking him in the eyes with his head still on mine. He chuckled and said "you really are something else princess" and walked away.

A few seconds later I heard the front door closed and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I was relieved but also sad.

Ezra knew that I would gladly have sex with him but he also knew when I fully came to my senses I would regret it, but for now I'm angry with him because he just cockblocked me.

My phone ring and I see chole's name popped up "hey bitch"
"Hey chole, what's up?"
"Want to have lunch?"
"When?"
"Tomorrow"
"Sure, what time?"
"Twelve"
"Cool, see you then"

Well Ezra and Elizabeth made out
Chole and Elizabeth are having lunch...hmm
And I'm finally gonna start 24 hours of madness so I ask that you please check it out update maybe later today or tomorrow
Anyways
Vote
Comment
Anddddddd see you next Thursday 😘
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜