Lunch

Not Edited

I walked into the restaurant to meet chole. I finally spot her and walk up to her.
She saw me and smiled brightly and looked at my outfit and went bizarre.

"OMG!!!, OHHH MY FREAKING GOSH, oh my fucking gosh,bitchhhhhh!!!!!" She screamed, turning heads.

"And what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Well bitchhh this is the first time I've seen you in something so simple going out." she said exaggerating

I laugh and sit " you exaggerate too much"

"Umm no the fuck I don't, but can I just say this is how you know you the fucking beast, you can rock any color, any shade and you can also rock classy, edgy, and the best of all simple." she says.

(Elizabeth outfit)

"I laugh but you look good too""I always look good" chole says flashing her hair

"I always look good" chole says flashing her hair

"I laugh but you look good too""I always look good" chole says flashing her hair

Couple weeks later
I'm in my house and I hear a banging on my door.

"What!?" I asked swinging the door open.
"Amy is missing"

-

"What the hell do you mean she's missing"
"I can't find her she's nowhere to be seen" Ezra said pacing in my living room.
"Calm down, maybe she's with her father"
"No the fuck she isn't he called and think I did something to her and now he wants fucking revenge. Elizabeth I swear I didn't do anything to her, I wouldn't fucking risk it" he says still pacing around the room.
"Ezra calm down, go take a shower and get some sleep you look like a fucking zombie"
"It's not the time to joke around Elizabeth"
"Who says I am?" I asked raising my brow.
"And I don't have any clothes here," he said
"I may or may not have stolen some of your clothes a couple of years ago" he gave me an amused look.
"What?" I ask not looking at him.
"Nothing" he said smirking, walking towards the bathroom.

-

I walk to the couch and throw myself on it. I wonder what that little bitch is up to. I thought while dragging a hand through my hair.

-

It's been a couple of days since Ezra filled me in. He wants me to move in with him so he can keep me safe but I'll be okay on my own. I didn't learn to use a gun to be Ezra's little bitch. But to make him feel better he has guards.

He put two guards at the front of my door, one at the end of the hallway way, another in the elevator, and last but surely not least another at the entrance of the lobby.

I have been tracking down Amy's dad and let me tell you he's a hard man to find, he never stays in one place too long.

-

"Hello" I said picking up my phone.
"It's me, John, I have spotted Mr.Hernández.
"Thanks, John just send me the address" I heard my phone ping and saw the address pop up.

I went to take a shower to meet Mr.Hernández

-

After I took a nice short shower, I did my makeup and curled my hair. I went to my closet to decide what I'll be wearing.

-

-

I stepped into the building and the next thing I know guns are pointing at me from every angle. The only thing I am hoping for is that Ezra doesn't find, out at least not yet.

"Hello boys" I said.

Ezra P.O.V

"What!?" I answered my phone which woke me up from my slumber.

"Sir, we lost the tracking device on your wife" one of my men said. And yes they still call her my wife, do I correct them? Absolutely not.

"What the fuck do you mean by you lost her!" I asked fully awake screaming on the phone.

"Sir, it seems as if she removed it, and I do not know how she knew, it was hidden very well, but I do know that she is paying Mr.hernández a visit"

"Well you have 2 hours to fucking find her, if not expect a bullet between your eyes" I said hanging up the phone.

I throw myself on the bed letting out a breath. What the actual fuck are you up to Elizabeth.

It's short but I've been busy.
Go ahead over to 24 hours of madness to find out who killed Shawn.
Vote
Comment
💜💜💜💜💜💜