Season 2*

Hey, guys season 2 is officially here I'm kind of excited, I was thinking if I should right book 2 or not and I decided what the hell. I do not know how many chapters there will be but I hope that this season will be better than last. Anyways enjoy, follow 24hoursofmadness__ on Instagram.

Ezra was on the ground bleeding and the kids were nowhere to be found.

"Hey you" I called out to a woman who was crying hysterically

"Ye-yes?" she asked

"Can you hold this, please?" I asked frantically and she looked hesitant

"Look my husband was shot and my kids are missing I'm begging you not as a stranger but as a woman, please," I said and with shaking hands, she pressured Ezra's wound.

"Thank you so much," I said getting up to go find my kids

I screamed the kids' names with bloody hands searching for them, I was crying so much that I sometimes choke on my words.

My phone started vibrating in the pocket of my trench coat, I took it out and saw it was an unknown number I tried answering but my fingers were slippery with blood.

I dried off my hands and phone with my already bloody clothes and answer.

"Hello"
"Well hello Mrs.Garcia"
"What the hell do you want Hernandez, now is not the time," I said shouting in your phone.

He laughed and said, "your son is just like his father, always want to protect" then I heard a whip, next followed by Nate's scream, Amaya screaming to not hit her brother and Layla, just crying at that point I broke.

I fell to my knees and begged Hernandez to let my kids go.

I hiccupped as I beg Hernandez "please, they're just kids"
"No can do, this is the price your husband will pay for breaking the marriage, you know how much money that cost me" he laughed and said "ohhh, I can't wait to see how your husband will react when he finds out"

I then hang up the phone and I cried until I blacked out.

-

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, it took me a few seconds for everything to come rushing back, I ripped the iv out of my arm to go look for Ezra.

I asked the secretary if there is an Ezra Garcia here and she said yes and told me his room number.

When I arrived at his room his doctor was there and she told me that he was in a coma.

She left me there with him.

I climbed on the bed beside him and cried. I told him everything, I told him how scared I was, how guilty I felt, how pathetic I felt, how I wish for those happy days again. I cried and cried until I fell asleep

That was 9 months ago going onto 10. I can't find my kids, Ezra is still in a coma as soon as I take one step forward I reach 10 steps back.

I was at the office the hold day running my company and Ezra's along with Elijah's help of course and trying to find the kids and being worried about Ezra I haven't gotten much sleep because of the constant nightmares.

I've been so stressed that I decided to go back to Ezra's and my first house wasn't huge but it was big enough. It was a two-story house with 3 bedrooms. I loved that house so much, I backed a duffel bag and head to our house.

Later that night
I finally arrived

Later that nightI finally arrived