Family day

I walked into my apartment and set the diaper bag on the counter. On my way over I called Ezra so he should be here any minute. I placed the twins on my bed and put pillows around them as they are still sleeping.

Knock knock

I peeped through the hole just to be safe.

"What is it?" Ezra asked.
"Go into my bedroom," I said pointing towards it.
"Okayyyyy," he says looking between me and my bedroom dragging the word.

As soon as he saw the twins he paused "who's kids?" he asked looking at me confused.

"Yours," I said nonchalantly.
"What?!" he exclaims looking at me as if I lost my mind.

-

I filled Ezra with everything that happened and he's with the girls. I don't think it has sunk in yet but I'm not surprised, I mean one day you're living a normal life with an ex-wife, son, and a missing wife, and the next you have an ex-wife, a missing wife, and not one but three kids.

We're currently heading to the mall to buy what the twins need.

-

Ezra has one of the girls in his hands while I have one.

So far we have picked out strollers, car seats, diapers, wipes, clothes, bottles, and so forth now we are just looking at extra things like bottle cleaners.

I set a doctor's appointment to make sure the girls are okay. I have to pick up Nate in the next 2 hours and I'm kind of nervous at how he'll react.

Nate is pretty laid back he doesn't talk much. He keeps to himself, he's very much an introvert. For some reason, I feel like the girls are gonna be the complete opposite.

-

"Hey baby," I say to Nate.
"Hi mummy," Nate says hugging me.
"I have a surprise for you," I said
"Really?" he asked and I nod.

As we're walking closer to the car I get nervous. I opened the car door for him and he looks at me as he sees the car seats he can't see the girls as the car is pretty high and he's small.

I place him in the car and he sees the girls. "Whose babies mummy?" he said turning his head to look at me. "Your dad's, they are your siblings," I said he doesn't say anything he just nods at sit down. I buckle him up at went to the front of the car.

-

Ezra and I are currently setting up the cribs, bassinet, etc. While Nate is watching the girls. He hasn't given me much of a reaction but at least I know that he doesn't hate them.

Ezra and I decided that the girls will stay with me and he will come over to see them.

It's weird how I feel a connection with these girls and I haven't even known them that long. They are mine just as much as Nate is mine, they are my kids.

I decided to name them Amaya and Layla. I think Amaya will be the one to get in trouble more and maybe she'll even sing because that girl's cry is strong. While Layla will be sneaky but we'll see.

-

Couple days later

The doctor's appointment went well. The girls are doing great as well as Nate. I haven't heard anything from or about Hernandez or Amy and I'm glad because I don't have that much time with struggling with three kids and work.

I've been working from home as well as keeping the girls because I don't trust daycares to take care of my kids. I'm just afraid that Amy might come back for the girls. After I drop Nate off from school I have to come back home and do my work as well as take care of the girls, it's stressful. Yes, Ezra comes but he comes late.

-

Ezra and I decided to take the kids to a private beach. Nate and Ezra are playing in the water. Ezra lifts Nate and throws him in the water, when Nate finally comes back up he shouts "Dad!!!" while we all laugh. Nate decides he's going to take revenge and is currently chasing his dad while the girls were both sleeping in their car seats on the sand.

 Nate decides he's going to take revenge and is currently chasing his dad while the girls were both sleeping in their car seats on the sand

I was laying on my towel on the sand reading a book.

I suddenly felt wet hands on me lifting me. I realize that Ezra is going to throw me in the water.
"Ezra don't you dare," I said and he laughs.
"You didn't come to the beach to stay dry Elizabeth, live a little he says"
"I'm perfectly fine living on the sand. You know I can't swim"

As I finish my sentence I'm thrown in the water. I heard laughter from both Ezra and Nate. "I swear to God extra I'm going to fucking kill you," I said while he was dying with laughter.

I ran him down and push him in the water as I couldn't manage to lift him up and now it was my turn to laugh.

As I was laughing I felt someone just staring at me, the one and only Ezra Garcia. "What?" I ask with still the biggest smile on my face. He walked towards me and said "I haven't heard your real laugh in so long, it's like a breath of fresh air" he said moving my hair out of my face to behind my ears. "I know your hurting and that I cause most of your pain but I want you to smile more," he said kissing my forehead and hugging me.

This was so freaking cute
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜