Women? Weak?

"Drop the guns," Hernandez said to his men.
"The one and only, Elizabeth Gracia" hernández said.

-

We were in a conference-looking room.

"What can I do for you Elizabeth" hernández said.
"You're a hard man to track down hernández," I said.
"I have my ways," he says with a shrug and a hint of amusement.
"I'm here about Ezra," I said getting straight to the point.
"Hmm, that son-in-law of mine," he says leaning back in his chair. He tapped his index finger on the long mahogany table and said " next time you see him, tell him I'm looking forward to tearing him down piece by piece."

"Unfortunately, I'm afraid I cannot allow that," I said looking him in the eye.

He raised an eyebrow and said "you should stay home and keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut, after all, you are just a woman" he spat in disgust.

"And you speak in so much disgust because?" I ask raising a brow.

"Women are weak," he said plain and simple.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you have a heart attack last year?" I ask.

"That's correct"

"Did you know that menstrual craps are just as painful, and us 'weak' women have to go through that once a week every month? And don't even get me started on giving birth."

"Mr.hernández I think that the men are the ones who are weak, as they have to rape, abuse us women not only physically but mentally to feel like a man, to feel powerful and strong. So tell me Mr. Hernández who is weak?" I ask raising a brow.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet earlier?" he said.

"I wasn't born to be soft and quiet, I was born to make the world shatter and shake, at my fingertips," I said drinking a glass of red wine.

"Very clever ms. Gracia"
"Clever as the devil but twice as pretty," I said with a smirk.

"So what do you propose?" Hernandez asks.

"Stay away from Ezra and my son, and in return, I find your daughter."

He thought about it for a minute and then said "deal."

"Very well," I said standing up fixing my outfit, and took up my handbag. "But make no mistake Mr.Hernández if you touch them I will kill you without hesitation" I finish and then left

-

I open my door to my apartment and realize that there is someone in my house.

I silently walk to the draw near my table and took out my gun. I walked to the living room and almost shot the person.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you Ezra!?" I screamed.
"You're the one to fucking talk, you went to see Luciano!" he screamed back.
"That's different I almost killed you," I said nonchalantly.
"And you almost got yourself killed" Ezra states.

"Well look around Ezra I'm alive and fine," I said walking to the kitchen to put down my handbag.

"Why did you go and see him?" he asks finally calming himself down.

"Like you don't already know," I said rolling my eyes.

"I want you to tell me," he said leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I went to make a deal plain and simple."

"Which is?" he asks moving his hands in a way to tell me to continue.

"He would leave you and Nate alone in exchange for me finding his daughter," I said shrugging.

"You know it's never that simple with him," Ezra said.

"Yes, I do know that, that is why I have every intention of killing him," I said looking Ezra dead in the eyes.

"I'm convinced you have completely lost your mind. Elizabeth I showed you how to use a gun, not to go around killing people but to defend yourself."

I turned around slamming my hand on the counter and said "I am defending myself, Ezra, he's coming for my family so, therefore, he's coming for me too" I finish by walking to my room and slamming the door.

It's short but whateva
Next Thursday
💜💜💜💜💜