Ezra Garcia

Elizabeth P.O.V
I'm sitting on the bed in the guess room with my husband on a chair sitting in front of me. The room is heavily quiet waiting to explode.

10 minutes later
We sat in silence for 10 fucking minutes. And by now the adrenaline is gone and I feel the hurt and the betrayal and now the tears just keep coming.

"Elizabeth I'm so sorry" Ezra my husband said but I couldn't respond my heart felt heavy the pain that I'm in is in indescribable  I don't know how to explain I think I'm also in shock, I would've never thought that my husband would cheat on me.

"I never thought you would cheat on me that you would be the cause of my pain, let's get a divorce I'll sleep in Nathaiel's room" I stated .

"Elizabeth are you really serious?" Ezra ask looking distraught
"Yes, I am, we can't fix this because I'll never trust you and then every thing you'll do I'll question and you'll eventually get fed up of it, remember I've been through this before and you know what hurts the most is that you were there to witness it, let's not waste anymore time shall we" I said getting up to walk to my son room.

When I reached he was peacefully sleeping in his bed, he's gotten so big, he told his dad that he wanted a big boy bed for his 2nd birthday and he got it, I'm actually glad because then I can sleep with him. I slowly go on the bed and as soon as I was on the bed and rapped my hand around him he turned around I said "mama?" And I smiled immediately.

"Yes baby, it's me mommy, now go back to sleep"  I said.
"I missed you" he whispered sleepily.
"I know baby and I missed you more" I stated and with that he rapped his hands around me more and I dozed off.

In the middle of the night I felt the bed dip and I immediately knew who it was, it was that gorgeous of a bastard husband of mine and he rapped his hands around me and whispered "I'm so sorry beautiful, I'm sorry for hurting you, I don't want to let you go but I know I have to because it's how you heal, you heal better when you have space, so I'll give you what you want" he finishes by kissing my head.

I know he knows that I'm pretending to sleep but I also know that he knows I'm awake.

This chapter is short put that's it for chapter 2 hope you enjoy
Please vote and comment
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I wrote a few chapters before the book was published so it completely skip my mind that I should update, as for this book I only update on Thursday's... but in the mean time you can read my other book 24 hours of madness.