Antonio romano

Why didn't I think of Antonio freaking romano?

I pack up my bag and head back home.

Antonio was the youngest of the three boys. He was younger by 5 years. He was the one who could handle Elijah's anger issues the only one, although he was the youngest he was mature for his age, he was the peacemaker whenever the boys fought.

Ezra was the dad of the group but always stubborn. Elijah was the childish one and he gave Antonio hell. There was a big fight between Antonio and Elijah that nobody knows what happened to this day.

If you asked me I would say Elijah had a crush on Antonio but I doubt that's what happened. I never thought that there would be anything in this world to split the boys up.

Antonio asked Ezra to stay by his side while Antonio and his girlfriend moved. Ezra and Antonio kept in contact but they eventually drifted apart as they were both busy and had their own lives.

-

I walk into my house and was startled by John.
"Sorry," he said, I responded by saying "it's fine, what do you have for me I said putting my purse on the desk and brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well he's in LA with Adrianna and their son"

"What!?" I asked shock

"They have a son and he's six" John repeated. I just nod my head up and down in disbelief.

"Do you have his phone number?" I asked
"Yes, I already contacted him and he's on his way, he was a bit upset that you didn't contact him earlier," John said and I just rolled my eyes
"Thanks, john"

- next Day

I headed over to Ezra's house as they would be coming over there.

I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard the doorbell.

"Hey, come in," I said

I smiled when I saw her "come here," I said and hug her.

She wrapped her hands around me and rest her head on my shoulder and said "I missed you, I did" I caressed her hair and whispered "I know" same time I heard a little voice said "mummy"

I looked down and see it was their son "hi" I said and he hid behind his mother. "He's shy," Adrianna said. Same time Elijah burst through the door not realizing Antonio and Adrianna is here.

"How the hell could you bring back here after he left!" Elijah shouted.

"Eli-" I was cut off by him.

"He left!" Elijah shouted again. "And I heard he has a kid, you're telling me he couldn't pick up the phone!" he shouts again

"Ezra is gone!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
"My kids are gone, your nephew and nieces are gone," I said speaking a little calmer.

"So after I get them back we can sort that out," I said walking away.

"I'm gonna go after her" I heard Adrianna said.

(you can play the song now)

Elijah POV

"Elijah" I heard his voice. A voice that I yearned to hear so much but never wanted to hear again.

I turned around slowly and looked at him. He was still beautiful but all I can see is a person who hurt me and I wish I could hate him for hurting me but I can't so over the years I've just hated myself. I think that's one of the reasons I couldn't keep my marriage and why I'm in a middle of a divorce,

"I'll just ask for one thing, help me find my family, and let's continue like we don't know each other"
I said getting ready to walk out the door.

He held my hand and said "they are my family too" I just gave him a sarcastic laugh and took my hand out of his hold and said "Whatever you say, man"

"Can't we at least talk?" he asked. I just ignored him and continue walking.

-

I went to a bar to drink the pain and tears that I've been bottled up because I feel as if I might explode soon.

"Whiskey on the rocks," I told the bartender

He started flirting and I was in no mood but I need to get laid so I flirted back.

"What time are you off?" I asked
"In 10 minutes"
"Cool, I'll be outside," I said downing the rest of my whiskey, paying, and heading outside.

I put my seat back in the car and put my arm over my eyes to think about when I confessed to him.

He was calming me down from one of the many fights I had, and when I finally calmed down I looked at him and said "tony I think I love you, and I know you all see me as a fuck boy but I promise you I would never hurt you, I put that on everything" I said and he let go of me and look down. "Are you okay?" I asked getting worried.

"Elijah, I'm in love with Adrianna, it will always be her," he said.

Even though I was hurt I accepted it, I loved him enough to leave him alone and pretend that it never happened but it wasn't the same for him if he felt like he had had to get up and leave us.

I heard a knock on my window and it startled the shit out of me.