Enemies?

Couple hours later and chole left.
It's time to start my detective work and by detective work I mean make one simple phone call.

"John, yes it's me ms.Garcia, I need a favor"
"Anything ma'ma"
"I need you to find out if Elijah Grey's wife is cheating and I need to know all the details in the next 48hours and please make it discreet"
"Yes ma'ma, anything"
"Thanks"

John is one of my most loyal men he's the best at what he does, he mostly works on the wrong side of the law but I don't care not like I believe in the system anyways.

2 days later
Indeed John completed his task and the little bitch is definitely cheating. I picked up my phone and called Elijah to tell him to come over.

4 hours later
I heard a knock and I went and open the door.
"Hey" I said greeting him.
"Hey what's up?"
"Nothing I'm good"I said moving my hair out of my face.
"Where is my favorite nephew?"
"He's in his room doing his homework."

As those words left my mouth he went to nate's room. Elijah and Nathaniel are extremely close and he loves him dearly, I know that me and Elijah don't always see eye to eye but the one thing I will never question is his love for Nate, he would make a great dad one day but he isn't about that life style he's a man-whore I know it, Vanessa knows it,Ezra knows it and every woman he sleeps with to get pleasure knows it but yet still they always want more knowing how he is, he finally settled down giving the love thing a try but he settled down with the wrong woman or else we wouldn't be here and as you can see, that will leave a mark on him"

A few minutes later he came in the living room where I was drinking a class of wine and sketching a design of a dress that I have in mind.

"Okay, so hit me with it."
"Vanessa is cheating"
"Like damn I know I said hit me with it but,jeez"
"So what the hell would you want me to do then Elijah"
"Umm, you know be like 'Elijah I don't know how to tell you this and no matter what just know I'm going to be here for you but Vanessa is cheating' and then hold my hand or some shit"

I stared at him for a good minute before burst out laughing. I paused for a minute to look at him to see if he was serious and when I realized he was I burst out laughing again.

A few minutes later I calmed down and give him the folder of her leaving a hotel after she just got some good D.

"Here, this is when she was leaving the hotel""Thanks, well I gave love a try and it fucked me over, I think that will be it, don't got the time to be putting energy in something that won't last" he says and i roll my eyes

"Thanks, well I gave love a try and it fucked me over, I think that will be it, don't got the time to be putting energy in something that won't last" he says and i roll my eyes.

"Elijah, you can love, and someone can love you back, just got to find the right one." I said giving him a sad smile.

He scoffs and says "yea cause you and Ezra are in fucking wonderland right now" he rolls his eyes and I frown. He might be right but it still hurts.

"And just when I thought we were getting somewhere" I said.

"No Elizabeth, I say it how I see it and for someone who stays the same fucking way it blows my fucking mind" he says getting up, storming out and slamming the door.

At this point I was staring at the door that he slammed and thought so are we back to enemies or are we cool, I leaned back in the couch and let out a breath and then it hit me, that motherfucker just slammed my door.

I immediately shot up ready to run after him so he can close my door properly. I reached all the way at the end of the walk way reaching the elevator and pressing the button because I was determined and right as the elevator doors open I remembered that its only Nate in the room, so I ran back.

Lucky bastard I thought

It's short but that's all for this chapter
Thank you for voting
And welcome my new readers
Comment
Vote
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Sorry for the late update, been busy
See you next Thursday