Wedding

Couple months later

Last night I asked Ezra to come to pick up Nate my contract for my modeling career is coming to an end not that I had many shows in the last couple of months but I did have a few.

I am currently putting on my dress because I'm late as usual. Elijah texted me telling me that I should hurry my ass up because we're late and I told him that I would be there in a minute, that was 8 minutes ago. He called me again 5 minutes ago and ask what the hell am I doing so long, I told him that if I'm still not there to read over the text.

10 minutes later I finally went down

"What the hell was keeping you so lon-" Elijah stops when he sees me

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he asks.

"What I think I look good"

Elijah shakes his head while I got in.

"With that dress, your gonna outshine the bride"

"Aww, thank you"

"It wasn't a fucking compliment"

"Can't you just be normal, and we both know you are wearing that dress just to spite" I roll my eyes knowing he isn't wrong, wearing this dress I know that all head would turn, and showing up late was the icing on the cake, do I care that Elijah figured out my plan?" No, I don't give two fucks.

We finally arrived and there was an usher who told us to walk in through the side door which Elijah didn't complain about, I on the other had decided that the main door would do me justice.

I burst through them ready to make my big entrance. "The baddest bitch has arrived," I said bursting through the doors.

When I look no one was there and Elijah burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes, chole that bitch, I saw her and stormed up to her" what the hell you told me that the wedding was at 9:30 and it's 9:50.

"Yea, about that, I told you to come an hour earlier knowing you'd be late it starts at 10:30," she says smiling sheepishly. I rolled my eyes

It's finally 10:36 and everyone is here.

The broom and bride walk out together, they finally made to to the alter but there is no priest, well shit isn't this something. I knew this was gonna be one hell of a wedding.

The groom took the mic and announced that there was no priest. Then a smirk appeared on his face. Ohh shit, this isn't good. He looked over to our table and said "I would love for chole to come and marry us" he says with a smirk.

Well, shit is about to go down, Elijah eyed me knowing this about to be pure drama.

She slowly got up and walked to the alter while staring at Jason. If you look closely you can see that they are communicating with their eyes after a long silence chole finally spoke.

Chole plastered a big fake smile which didn't go unnoticed by Jason and his smirk got bigger.

"Thank you all for coming to witness the love between Jason and Stephanie"

She said all that should be said and it was coming to an end. And this is where shit turned for the worst.

"Stephanie and Jason, I wish you both a long, long, very long marriage filled with boredom, infidelity, dishonesty but most importantly I hope you both are miserable for the rest of your sad life"

I stand up and shouted "snap off sis" and the crowd gasps the same time Jason's father walks in making the entrance that I should have made which pissed me the fuck off but it's cool since it's more drama.

"Everyone look terrified "what is going on here?" he asked.

No one answered so I thought I would answer on behalf of us " well sir, as you can see there is no priest and Jason here thought it would have been a good idea for his ex to marry him and his current girlfriend but Jason didn't know that chole isn't the one to mess with or did he and he just wanted to piss her off?" I said turning to look at Jason questionable.

There was once a long pause. I then interrupted the long silence "well is the reception still keeping because I didn't eat before coming here and I'm starving"you can see Jason's father's face turning red and that's when all hell broke loose.

Welp that's it for this chapter, I have so many ideas for this book but at the same time I don't and I also do not want it too long because I want to go back to writing 24 hours of madness and I cannot handle 2 books that are published as well as 2 other books that I have in the making and school work cause I'm failing like the type of failing I'm wondering if I'm gonna be able to graduate or get my subjects. 🤦‍♀️😭

Anyways see y'all next Thursday
Vote
Comment
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜