Back to Normal

I ran to him kissing him all over. I missed him so much, his voice, touch, eyes,laugh and his little pout that him and Layla have in common.

"Hey babe" he said with a rasp voice.
And then I realized he's out of the hospital and probably without doctor's orders.

"What the hell are you doing here Ezra"

And he did his little pout and puppy dog eyes "I thought you would have missed me"

I rolled my eyes and smiled a little "you know what I mean dummy"

"Well I woke up and one of my men told me what happened, so I kind of ran out of the hospital" he says and I was about to say something until I heard a groaned behind me.

Oh shit how could I forget my child, Ezra and I ran towards him. Just as I was about to pick him up Ezra pick him up first.

"Ezra give him to me you might tear your stitches"
He just rolled his eyes and kept walking. "Let's go home, the girls are waiting.

4weeks later
Antonio is in a coma, we have looked for Adrianna everywhere it's like she disappeared off the face of the earth, and unfortunately their son died.

Ezra is scared shitless on how he's gonna tell Antonio when he wakes up.

I tried calming him down but he doesn't sleep he's either with us, at the hospital or working.

As for Elijah he's not handling Antonio being in a coma very well. If he's not at the hospital or working he's at a bar and smoking.

The boys are a wreck but I'm trying my best to help every one overcome what happened.

Nate he's more reserved that he was before a lot more protective, he's not the same. His eyes are dull it's not the same. A couple days ago he decided to go back to school and he met this girl, apparently she's annoying but I see how his eyes sparkle so I asked her parents if it was okay if she tutored him. I'll do anything so he doesn't look so broken.

It took a week or so for the girls to go back to their routine but they are very much attached to their brother but they went through trauma together so it's understandable.

And as for me, we'll I'm okay I'll always be okay I'm use to taking care of every one we're still trying to look for Adrianna but there is always a dead end I honestly have no idea what to do anymore so Ezra decided to take care of it while I took care of the family.

Three years later
"Are you guys all packed up" I asked the kids as we were packing to go on a road trip it's been so long since we've had family time.

We decided to go since Antonio has woken up and decided he will find adrianna on his own and if he needed help he will ask.

Everything is somewhat back to normal me and Ezra decided to elope a couple months ago, I was hesitant towards it but he has proven to me that this was solid this was permanent.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you I'm pregnant, yea definitely did not see that one coming. I'm honestly shock, I thought three would be enough but I suddenly had baby fever and Ezra used the right words to persuade me. Nate just congratulated me while Amaya wasn't liking it too much but Layla on the other hand loved the idea of having a younger sibling apparently she can't wait to spoil him, yes a boy it is.

But I'm so glad to go back to somewhat of a normal life we haven't heard much from hernández and I'm praying it stays that way.

We went to a nice beach house. The kids were playing while I stood and watch them, they had the biggest smiles on there face and their laughter was music to my ears, I couldn't help but smile as I watch them rubbing my stomach.

Now that I thought about it the last time we came to the beach the girls were babies and now I'm here with a baby again, a unborn one but a baby nonetheless.

I felt hands rapped around me, rubbing my belly and a chin on my shoulders. "What are you smiling about?" Ezra ask kissing my cheek.

"Our beautiful children." I said turning around in his arms putting my own around his neck looking in his eyes.

"This is what I always wanted, for us to be together with our children happy, with us happy"

He shock his head absentmindedly in understanding thinking about what I said staring at the kids with a little smile forming on his lips as well.

"As long as you're happy, babe" said Ezra pecking my lips.

"Ezra" I called him, looking in his eyes
"Hmm?" He asked tilting his head a little. He was so adorable, Layla did the same thing.

I smiled at the thought but then I looked at him seriously

"No more Unnatural disaster I don't think I can handle something like that ever again okay?"

"Yes baby, I love you" he says

"I love you" I said kissing him.

"Mummy stop kissing dada and come play with us" Amaya shouted.

We laughed causing us to break our kiss.

"Okay ma'ma, we're coming" I said as Ezra and I walked hand in hand towards our kids.

The end, I'm honestly sorry it took so long.
I really had no motivation to finish this book because I didn't really love it but I saw the comments so I thought why not. If you have any questions about any characters you can comment or dm me in Instagram @aniali_writes

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
@TiffanyHenry773
@JosefinaCervantes363