Outing

Ezra and I are currently walking into a restaurant. A very expensive restaurant not that I expect anything less.
I wore a red dress with black boots and knocking it off with a black and gold choker and purse while Ezra wore black pants with a black shirt and a brown trench coat.

We got our seats and order our food

We got our seats and order our food. Some of the words I couldn't pronounce as it was an Italian restaurant. My Italian wasn't the best but I knew a few words and sentences.

I got chicken pasta while Ezra got something that I don't know to pronounce.

When we got our food it looked good.

"So, what are you going to do about your divorce," I said looking at him through my lashes.

"These things as you know can take forever, but I have money and for once Amy and I are on the same page so it shouldn't take long. Hopefully, by next week this would all be over"

"Hmm," I said nodding my head slowly.

"I never planned to be married twice and most definitely not divorce"

"I don't think anybody plans to get a divorce when going into marriage, well definitely not me, that was a slap in the face," I said quietly.

After a long awkward silence, he broke it by saying"You should do whatever makes you happy Elizabeth"

"Remember when we were at the beach?" I asked.

"Yeah how could I forget it hasn't been that long, I know I'm aging but that doesn't mean I suddenly have dementia," he says with his tone full of nothing but sarcasm.

"Wowwww," I said rolling my eyes "could have fooled me," I said and he looks at me and stares a little bit and smirk.

"But what I meant is, that makes me happy, being with you and the kids, it makes me so happy," I said having the brightest smile on my face and when he saw it he gave me one of those to die for smiles showing his cute dimples.

-

We ate and we are currently just roaming the streets having a conversation. "Which country would you want to travel that you haven't yet been to" Ezra ask with his head forward but using his eyes to look at me sideways. "Korea, I love Korea so much," I said turning my head to look at him. "What about it do you love?" he asked me.

"Well just their culture, the language, the respect they have for their elders and the country itself is so beautiful, you know at some point I wanted to move there" as I said those words he pauses and steps in front of me.

"Your crazy, you know that," he says looking at me with a proud smile and I blush. I haven't blush in so long.

"Which country would you like to visit," I ask him.

"Honestly I don't know, probably India because I don't hear or know much about their culture," he says shrugging.

"Makes sense," I said

"Wait actually when I think about it, I'd probably go to one of those countries that doesn't have much, from I was a kid I said I wanted to do something like that, maybe because my mother was busy sleeping around while my father was busy with the business I wanted to help others" he shrugs taking a deep breath saying "who knows"

I stopped in front of him while walking backward with my hand in my trench coat and just looked at him. I just wanted to admire him, Ezra Gracia, he is something else.

"It's rude to stare and turn around and walk you might fall," he says fidgeting, but I didn't say anything.

"What?" he asked

"You're amazing and I have you here to protect me," I said giggling.

He laughed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Should we try again?" I asked him

"Try what again?" he said looking at me confused. I stopped walking backward and he stopped as well as I was standing in front of him.

"Our relationship" I stated vaguely

"Elizabeth," he says sighing. I didn't let him get another word in before I start speaking again. "What's wrong, you don't love me anymore?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"You know that I love you, it's just," he says trailing off.

"Just what?"

He stays silent for a minute before answering. "I'm scared," he says with his head down.

"Scared of what?" I asked him with my eyebrows glued together in confusion.

"Scared of hurting you again, I can't bear the look of hurt in your eyes, the disappointment, the tears, I can't do that again and as much as I would love to spend the rest of my life with you to give you everything, I just can't"

"Then just don't hurt me"

"Its not that simple," he says in exhaustion

"It is that simple if something is complicated it's because we make it complicated, and I was the one who was hurt, I'm not gonna lie and say that I've fully forgiven you especially with knocking Amy up but I'm working on it and I can't complain as I got my 2 girls and believe me one day I will make your life a living hell for what you did to me, so if I can some sort of forgive you, you can forgive yourself, hmm?"

He chuckled and put his arm around me kissing me on the forehead and said "let's get you home, you must be exhausted"