Disobedience...

Vanessa's POV

After I finished talking with talking with my mother and meeting my brothers... Well kind of. My mom told me she had found those boys in woods all alone. There was Kai and Taehyun the twins, and Soobin and Beomgyu, and Yeonjun was the oldest... I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:30 pm, and I see a lot of missed calls and text messages on my phone from Chris. "Damn it..." I sigh before leaving the room. I go down stairs and see my other talking with Soobin "Mom?" I say making her turn her gaze to me "Yes?" "I have to go, I'm sorry... I-I just--" "But was gonna plan your coming home party." She said in disappointment, "I'm so sorry mom... It's just urgent." "I see..." She sighed, "Do you want me to take you where ever you need to go?" Soobin offered with a smile, "Sure." I smiled. I give my mother a hug before leaving with Soobin.

Dorine's POV

Now is not the time... One day she will be with me again, she will hate Chris...

End of POV      

                                                 ***

Soobin dropped Vanessa off at Chris's house, But before Vanessa knocked on the door Chris opened it, he angry as he grabbed by her arm pulling her inside. "Where have you been!?" Chris said angrily, "I know, I know, I wasn't at school... But this is gonna sound crazy..." Chris rolled his eyes before crossing his arms "I was kidnapped." "What?" Chris scoffed. "I'm telling the truth, when I was at school, these boys kidnapped me, took me to this place where I met my mother, who died ten years ago but she's a vampire now." Chris looked at Vanessa like she was insane. "Ok, tell me what really happened before I lose my patients." Chris as he approached Vanessa, "I told, who do you think dropped me off?" Chris kissed Vanessa roughly gripping her waist pulling her closer to him. Vanessa pulled away, "What are doing?" "What does it look like I'm doing?" Chris kissed her neck, "Wait, do you believe me?" "Nope." Chris said before lifting up Vanessa making her wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her upstairs to the bedroom. Chris laid Vanessa down on the bed before kissing her neck making her moan softly, Chris left hickeys on her neck and  collar. Chris ripped of Vanessa's clothing, "You not at school so, where were you? And don't bother to tell me that story again" Chris said, his gaze was intimidating "But it's the truth--" Vanessa was cut off as she gasped. 

(Warning smut, I'm not that good at writing it though Teehee)

 She realized that Chris inserted two fingers in Vanessa's womanhood, "You are not allowed to have an orgasm, until you tell me the truth or until I'm ready." Vanessa laid her head back on the pillow biting her bottom lip from the pleasure, 'So tell me the truth and why you didn't follow the rules." "I-I don't know how else to say it." Vanessa said before moaning loudly as he fingered her. Vanessa gripped the bed sheets as she arched her back little, "You better hold it in..." "Kitten" Chris whispered in her ear, Vanessa felt butterflies in her stomach as she heard the nickname. "C-Chris." Vanessa said with a trembling voice, "Hmm? What's that?" Chris smirked as he saw Vanessa trying to hold in her orgasm, Chris began to kiss her, but while Vanessa was distracted Chris inserted another finger making her moan in between the kiss as Vanessa's legs began to shake she knew she couldn't hold it in anymore. Vanessa cumed on his fingers, "You still can't seem to follow the rules, huh?" Chris smirked, Vanessa was breathing heavily... "Oh, you can't be thinking that it's over." Chris said with a short laugh...

(Leaving the rest to your imagination)